• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Setups - PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I would prefer we just record, or have one stream. We'll record everything else for youtube

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'd like to have one (only one) stream to stream the events on Friday. Multiple streams seems a bit cumbersome and unnecessary. We'll be able to record everything important if people come through with the recording equipment.

Also, commentary + crowd noise is fine, but I want competent people on the mic. Sorry Jerry but you didn't do a very good job last time lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone definitely has to stream Friday matches for those of us who won't be there.

You can have a recording setup and a stream setup. So all the relevant matches are recorded and or streamed.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I've never seen tank streams, or han solo streams. I've never HEARD ballin streams either

Looks like I'm streaming Friday and Saturday unless someone has superior equipment like if chain ace can record and stream with that amazing neat setup of last year

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I'll probably do the stream friday. Should be nice, I'm actually working on it right now.

dandan

Smash Lord
i can stream easily, twitch.tv or livestream.com; better laptop available this year

ive got 1 headset too, maybe with laptop mic+headset could do commentary + crowd but that might be lame...
please stream on twitch, just way better overall.

M!nt

Smash Champion
what? twitch is the worst streaming site. livestream is leagues better.

The Star King

Smash Hero
twitch sucks livestream rules

I think Isai's stream made me fond of livestream.com

also Mint and I are stream buddies for life :)

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
I can bring an n64 with a smash cart. I have a portable 7" portable digital tv, should I take?

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Another thing, if anyone wants, I can mod a ps2, psp and wii. I'll charge small fee for doing it but you will have to bring your whole console so I know it works on your console. For fat ps2, you will need hdd network adapter, for wii just make it preferably the 1st gen, and for psp, I just know how to mod 1000,2000,3000 and psp go.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
twitch sucks livestream rules

I think Isai's stream made me fond of livestream.com

also Mint and I are stream buddies for life :)
I was the first to use livestream and then malva started using it.

PWNED.

EDIT: Twitch is OK, but I get chat lag so it often skips keys so I'd be typng lik ths often times.

Another thing, if anyone wants, I can mod a ps2, psp and wii. I'll charge small fee for doing it but you will have to bring your whole console so I know it works on your console. For fat ps2, you will need hdd network adapter, for wii just make it preferably the 1st gen, and for psp, I just know how to mod 1000,2000,3000 and psp go.
Are you KnitePhox's brother/cousin or something? You really came out of nowhere and you're kinda similar to him. o______________________o

EDIT: Sorry if it comes off as rude but I've been wondering this ever since your debut at KnitePhox's console livestream.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord

PWNED.

EDIT: Twitch is OK, but I get chat lag so it often skips keys so I'd be typng lik ths often times.

Are you KnitePhox's brother/cousin or something? You really came out of nowhere and you're kinda similar to him. o______________________o

EDIT: Sorry if it comes off as rude but I've been wondering this ever since your debut at KnitePhox's console livestream.
nope, i met him on kaillera and we are in the same city, 15-20min drive away. seems we both like to help people; after all, knowledge/skills are wasted if they are not shared imo

i remember komo was randomly helping one of his japanese tekken5 buddies yesterday that was trying to get euro tekken5 on his japanese ps3(cuz everyone plays euro version of that game for some reason...), they were using google translate to communicate with teamviewer+skype combo, ROFL. good **** komo

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman

PWNED.

ROFL I no im just like good at life. PWN RAEP NOT EVEN GOOD DOLAN.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
nope, i met him on kaillera and we are in the same city, 15-20min drive away. seems we both like to help people; after all, knowledge/skills are wasted if they are not shared imo

i remember komo was randomly helping one of his japanese tekken5 buddies yesterday that was trying to get euro tekken5 on his japanese ps3(cuz everyone plays euro version of that game for some reason...), they were using google translate to communicate with teamviewer+skype combo, ROFL. good **** komo
Tekken 5 DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

C.SDK

Smash Ace

Oh. Helping people is a good thing but I was mostly referring to the modding thing.

@Komotonoto

wat

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman

Oh and reason why most ppl play on euro version is because most of ppl on euro server don't like Tekken 6 or TTT2, which are **** games btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CZ8PYuXtDU LOOK AT HOW ****TY TEKKEN HAS BECOME.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Tekken is a pretty cool game. Who do you use?
King and Armor King. I know some of Heihachi and Dragunov. If you wanna play T5DRO add me on psn. If you have skype add me its Konotomoto but my psn is Komotonoto. Goodnight.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude, I can bring 5 TVs, 1 console, 1 cart

:phone:
Holy **** 5 TVs you're the man.

btw, people bringing TVs, make sure you CLEARLY LABEL that your TV is to be used for SSB64 ONLY. Otherwise stupid people may try and snag them for Melee/Brawl on Saturday/Sunday.

Battlecow

Play to Win
you should put "BRING SETUPS" in big letters in the thread title

like everyone has a setup lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
maybe i can bring 1 small tv with a VCR under it(all-in-one)

lmao isn't tekken 6 the brawl of tekken, and TTT2 basically brawl teams?

not :troll:
well yes (at least tekken 6)

I preferred Tekken 5 BR and the originals.

Battlecow

Play to Win
**** how do only 1/8 smashers own a console

it's not ****in hard guys don't you wanna play friendlies?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yall east coast ppl suck if you don't bring consoles to your own tourney. spending just gas$+1 or 2 tolls to get there and can't bring even 1 tv is horrible as well. thrift store fat crt tvs are like 5-15$

little kids aren't coming, no ones going to rage destroy your consoles/tvs. your consoles will be fine with us strangers, it will all be ok once we have lots of setups :)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
TV's are probably gonna be the limiting factor. I'll try and bring my console for the 1 day I'm there, but I can't bring a TV with it. Come on NJ people I know you must play smash on some sort of monitor type device!

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
don't tell me all you ****ers play on laggy setups!?
bring a little ****ty tv.. i see people put perfectly good ones to the curb all the time, just leave it in your car for the week then throw it out after apex..

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone who isn't flying to Apex should try and bring a TV.

TV's will obviously be the main issue.

Top Bottom