• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Hype! Jan 30-Feb 1 Results, brackets and videos are up!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
COG | Wizzrobe FL Super Smash Bros. 64 1v1

Hold on to your butts. Although he hasn't practiced or trained and it's the lowest game on his priority list this year.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Smash 64 has reached 154 entrants!

New York: Troyfullbuster (Goku), e.e.k., TMJ Lewith, STB | HectoHertz, Horbie, keeff, Blackjack, Hope, Andrewajt62, Face, Fez, Suarez, Catastrophe, sunnyb, Koroshiyo | Czar, TAG3913, Koroshiyo | Skyfire, Koroshiyo | KeroKeroppi, Caveman, Jank, Ssgiants27, Asylum, Firo, Stranded@UrGirlsHouse, Babyslayer, Na-Insoo, Koroshiyo | Maliki
New Jersey: Four, MGFC Chain-Ace, Zenith|KoRo?, Kabal, Cobrevolution, weedwack, TMJ Pachter, DFX, Bird↑, Justice For Persona, Melee Hell | Joefz2, ibelieve, Melee Hell | Shaark, Sir Frederick, Heemlo, smash jesus, LampGoron
Canada: Fine Yoshi Pie, tR3g The Z, JMF pidgezero_one, Nikademiks, BunMe, NugS, Cemo, YBOMBB, Revan, Warchamp7, Snorlax, Thord, DatRubberDuck, AB_Limeee, SuPeRbOoMfAn
Illinois: Annex, KnitePhox, Cosmo, Smallsquatch, battlecow, Combo Blaze, I LOVE SMASH, bloodpeach, Altra, joeisfatal
California: Kyle Tree, Connor Asada, Tmakk, LAS | SotoH, LAS | Madrush21, LAS | Wookiee, LAS | Hero pie, eggmode, PLG | Mr baninawi, Tetsu0
Pennsylvania: dota_box, Filet, Napkins, Loafboy, THE_MAAFIA, Spikytorn, Breakthrough, vlush, amarks815, alexmon27
Florida: MrMarbles, MattNF, greginator, Monkey, COG | Wizzrobe, Alt$, Altsizzle
Connecticut: Fireblaster, Miggs, Treborok, Killer, OWN YOUR MAMA, Pikaboy2k
Virginia: MOR | ChuDat, clubbadubba, CheezyPhil, Launchy, Justin
Texas: bowl, Beesy, mandino, tacos, DJ Fliphop
Maryland: Shears, Bark Sanchez, TTP, DarkHorse, Fox
North Carolina: lord narwhal, Dr. Iampy, Sedda, kaylumsey, Kong199123
Brazil: Dindro, Aisengobay, MVG | Banze, CabeLo
Massachusetts: Apparition, Squible, Glory, Thoraxe the Impaler
Michigan: Andykins, Will, McBlunderson
New Hampshire: Yunque, Splinter, Yoonzee
Wisconsin: Zeppelin, TLO
Minnesota: d.LENS, Bur
Ohio: OG Kain, 86
Mexico: XTR | JaimeHR, Mariguas
Puerto Rico: ET | Tawkos, Kratos_Galileo
Kentucky: Amida
Tennessee: ArdentRage
West Virginia: Garm
Oregon: Tom Bombadil
Nevada: TR3G | Hipstur
United Kingdom: Jam
Norway: Jonnis
Chile: Shalaka

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
So uh, I am not sure if this has been talked about, but please bring consoles and ssb carts. Apex won't be providing them. Thanks.

@chain-ace, are you planning on bringing all your N64 stuff like last year?

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
i think 2 of them are mainly melee players or something but ya the Brazilians are awesome
Only Aisengobay out of those 4 signed up for melee (and Smash 4). The other 3 only signed up for Smash 64. They have 6 other players spread amongst the other games so far.

Capos

Smash Apprentice
Also, I don't think you can register for it, you can only get it in person.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Damn...... ***** is paying for that herself!
Q. Do I have to pay a fee if I'm just spectating?

A. Yes, prices are $10 each day for Friday, Saturday and $20 for Sunday. You can choose to purchase single day passes or purchase a $30 weekend pass. Parents and relatives accompanying a minor are exempt from paying.

From the FAQ, also Capos is right

Q. If I want to purchase a spectator pass where do I get one?

A. You can only purchase a spectator pass at the door, the weekend of the event. We always have plenty of passes available. You can purchase your passes on Friday through Sunday, check the schedule for check-in hours.

Last edited:

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Q. Do I have to pay a fee if I'm just spectating?

A. Yes, prices are $10 each day for Friday, Saturday and $20 for Sunday. You can choose to purchase single day passes or purchase a $30 weekend pass. Parents and relatives accompanying a minor are exempt from paying.

From the FAQ, also Capos is right

Q. If I want to purchase a spectator pass where do I get one?

A. You can only purchase a spectator pass at the door, the weekend of the event. We always have plenty of passes available. You can purchase your passes on Friday through Sunday, check the schedule for check-in hours.
Last year I had to pay full venue fee for my GF when I had said I wanted a Spectator Pass, they told me they were the same thing, hopefully this wont happen again.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Apex is a bit tough on my schedule this year sadly, so unless Han Solo signs up I don't think I am going to make it. :ness64:

juddy96

Smash Lord
I've been continuously updating my post, 145 players now! Just over 24 hours left to sign up!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, I can't come. Mostly because I'm so afraid of my money match with what's-his-name.

Srsly tho, I can't make it, I'm bummed that I won't see you guys.

--Flakeycow

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Japan has had bigger ones? How big?
I think around 200 or a bit more than that. There was also a 201 person online tournament back in 2012.

Hey, I can't come. Mostly because I'm so afraid of my money match with what's-his-name.

Srsly tho, I can't make it, I'm bummed that I won't see you guys.

--Flakeycow
That is too bad, good luck in your future smash 64 endeavors.

Top Bottom