• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Hype! Jan 30-Feb 1 Results, brackets and videos are up!

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
So does anybody need a place to stay the night for apex, we might have some room, were staying in a hotel a couple miles from the venue. PM me if you still need a spot to crash.

Shears

Smash Master
I'm not sure what the current stream schedule is but I'll have a wireless hotspot so we can stream independently. This will also allow us to do crew battles, MMs, and drunk smash stream as well.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
There will also probably be some form of draft crews and other kind of crew battles in addition to east vs west. There will be non stop smash for an entire weekend. Get excited.
Oh no doubt, ive never been this excited to do so bad and embarrassing at something I love ever in my entire life.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I will be bringing around 28 new gears to apex. In exchange for $5, I will take your controller, clean the joystick, replace it with new gears and grease it.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Let's not forget if Keri gets what was it top 4 rob stone has to do the chicken dance on stream!

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I will be bringing around 28 new gears to apex. In exchange for $5, I will take your controller, clean the joystick, replace it with new gears and grease it.
So used joysticks....get much better? If so I'll bring all my controllers to Apex.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys, Apex needs more Smash 64 pool refs.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qE681bRWZKW6kOFcaX_KtPERc-x4_B3OTdHeMa8g774/viewform

You can see what wave youre in here: http://www.meleeitonme.com/img/Apex2015.pdf
and you can see what waves are missing stuff here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O1CHv3eaFivNvmRKj8HOQXg7NSUoqmyh1YTM-Tg6ibw/edit#gid=0

Smash 64 is currently the least staffed of all the Smash games. Please step it up and help out. In particular, we need help with doubles if you aren't entering doubles, and we need help with all of singles.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
WHO ALL IS AT THE HOTEL?? me and special guest Altra just got here and want to play some smash! is there anyone at the hotel that wants to play or anyone that lives nearby that would be willing to take us to a smashfest?

banze

Smash Journeyman
WHO ALL IS AT THE HOTEL?? me and special guest Altra just got here and want to play some smash! is there anyone at the hotel that wants to play or anyone that lives nearby that would be willing to take us to a smashfest?
Marbles
Come to room 501
We are playing lag smahs here

Olikus

Smash Champion
Good luck at Apex kids. Olikus is proud of all of you. remember to post the link to the stream here!

Top Bottom