• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Hype! Jan 30-Feb 1 Results, brackets and videos are up!

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Seeing Isai's Ness on stream was awesome.

But please don't go Ness at Apex. Ness is bad even if you know how to use him. I'll chip in money to see Fox.

Shears

Smash Master
Seeing Isai's Ness on stream was awesome.

But please don't go Ness at Apex. Ness is bad even if you know how to use him. I'll chip in money to see Fox.
@ Han Solo Han Solo would pay money to not see fox because if Isai won with fox he would have nothing to complain about anymore.

He might actually pay to see fox if he is so convinced Isai won't succeed and would be paying to prove to the world fox sucks.

Last edited:

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I actually think if some really legit international players come Isai should go Pika. Wario/Gerson wouldn't want to travel all the way to Apex to face Isai's Ness. They would want him at his best.

Sangoku

Smash Master
@ Han Solo Han Solo would pay money to not see fox because if Isai won with fox he would have nothing to complain about anymore.

He might actually pay to see fox if he is so convinced Isai won't succeed and would be paying to prove to the world fox sucks.
HOWEVER, if Isai went Fox and lost, that would seriously be the best day of my life and I would sticky the new thread Han Solo would make.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Fox is the second best character in the game. He has the most potential out of any character. Isai can do it even without Hyrule.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I would like to see Isai go DK that would be cool.

Also I may go with some new N64 players this year as I don't think Kefit is going to go but we will see.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Han Solo has faith on Fox? Jel is going to Apex without Kefit? What is going on??

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Cobr I already told you I don't drink. But we would still have fun, you'd teach me how to be good at pool. And in the hypothetical case I go some day, I would alt too.

People I want to meet (among others): cobr, boom, zed, kero, asianaussie (lol)
People I don't want to meet: stranded, caneut, komo
But I'm a nice person D:

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
My Top 8 Prediction

1) Wario
2) Gerson
3) Isai
4) Moyashi
5) Boomfan
6) Prince
7) Bane
8) Dext3r

Goddamnit if @ jimmyjoe jimmyjoe says boom is probably #2 in the world on stream commentary one more time im going to flip a ****
Did I say #2 in the world?? Def meant north America.. Sorry don't flip stuff :)

but I do think you overrate Peru and that boom will win there. I also think Boom is ARGUABLY 3rd in the world. I'm not talking tournament placing, I'm talking overall skill, like 12 char battle skill.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Did I say #2 in the world?? Def meant north America.. Sorry don't flip stuff :)

but I do think you overrate Peru and that boom will win there. I also think Boom is ARGUABLY 3rd in the world. I'm not talking tournament placing, I'm talking overall skill, like 12 char battle skill.
Playing American version, or in all of Smash64?

Olikus

Smash Champion
Apex 2015 is going to get so incredible awesome. Im allready looking forward to Apex 2016 lol. The metagame is evolving at an incredible speed. Its up to everyone to buckle up, cus everyone is getting so much better each year!

kyletree

Smash Cadet
my prediction: at least 4 cali players will make top 30 (as long as the adapters are working). excited for this one :)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Why is the event page for Apex 2015 private anyway? I have yet to see that event page.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Really, Fireblaster? You mean you're not hyped at the prospect of moving chairs to another room (after being moved for the 10th time or w/e) while drunk Melee players laugh?

Top Bottom