• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012

Armada

Smash Lord
Apex will be holding be Alex strife in the begining of 2012 and I think and hope Europe are going to make the whole tournament even better. Strife has houst and helped people at a lot of tournament and have been doing it in a really good way.

Here is a post from Strife =)

Hey all,
My name is Alex Strife. I am the person that is organizing Apex 2012. For many around the world it is a tournament with the sole intent of bringing the best players from around the world together to find out who is the best. Last year at Apex 2010 we had six players hailing from the European regions. For Apex 2012, we would like to invite more of your countrymen to this event. Not only will Brawl best be there from across the world but Melee as well. We will be able to provide housing with some of the best players in the world for free. On top of that, we will be honored to tour you around New York City where you can see sights such as Rockafella Center, the Empire State building, and our very emotional Ground Zero. We understand that this is a huge investment but we will provide you with a great experience inside and outside of the tournament. We have confirmed Melee legends such as Mew2King, PC Chris and KoreanDJ to attend. For those wanting to meet the Brawl legends we will have Ally, Mr-R, Gluttony, and last year’s winner Dehf. That is only a small portion of who will be attending. Players from around the world will be attending this event. We also will be offering raffles for winning a brand new laptop or Nintendo 3DS and having an Artist Alley for those wanting to collect or have commissioned art from various professional artists to take and keep. Overall this will be a great experience and we want to invite all of you to attend. We thank you for your interest and if help is needed we will be willing to help any way we can. If you have questions I am always on MSN : Sonsofvegeta@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Alex Strife
Founder of Apex Tournament Series
Apex series Tournament Organizer

I know Amsah,Faab,Zgetto and me (Aniolas if not the school stop him from going) all wanna attend this (hopefully more) and I hope even more people attend this so the tournament will be even better =).

Hopefully I will be seeing all of you in America

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Awesome, crifer and Ice also going :D ice gettin that donation haha
Youve already booked Ramin?
Nope, still picking up a date so the dutchies can all depart together, u should join us!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
You shouldn't be waiting for the other Dutchies to book unless you're sure they'll do so within a reasonable amount of time.

Every week you're waiting for others, the price of your ticket increases.

Staco

Smash Champion
Im actually working out future stuff, I wont book before everything is managed. :/

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Chair: It's really not that bad, as long as you book several months in advance. People should start looking for cheap deals though. Tickets cost us like 400 euros for Pound 4, which was also in January.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Several months in advance, considering Dutch tendencies to book lastminute, you should understand me warning Ramin not to wait until then :p

Armada

Smash Lord
I maked a thread on the Swedish boards and it looks like some more guys from Sweden wanna go =).

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
let me time to convainc his parent, I need more time. I'm pretty sure I'll manage to do it

Mr-R

Smash Champion
convince him to go to europe tourneys first then :awesome:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Staco told me yesterday that Leon said to him, that Glutonny may come to BiB2...

MAYBE

Top Bottom