• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apasher's Melee Monthlies #3 *CANCELLED* - September 21st, 2013 - Detroit, MI

W.C.N

Smash Lord
There goes the "monthly" but hopefully this will be the only issue

tm

Smash Ace
There's a lot of progress to make still before actually considering it to be monthly :p

kd-

Smash Lord
If we team I'd reaaaaally have to practice... Might actually need to get "my" gamecube back from Rob el oh el......

W.C.N

Smash Lord
You've entered so many tournaments in the D you can't even say that anymore tutu

Youmacon has been in the D the past few years

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I feel like my brain is going to explode due to stress from people complaining about Detroit.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Now that SB is backup and this tournament is coming up this week, I can finally post reminders on this thread again!

Also, MI Brawl can host their tourneys at the Schoolcraft venue again, so this is back to being Melee only.

kd-

Smash Lord
Unfortunately can't go to this. My hockey team normally only plays on Friday nights, but there's so many teams in the league we have to play some Saturday nights. :[

Also real talk, Detroit Gangster-smashers is a 10-1 matchup. Well maybe not against Slayer

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Reminders:
  • BRING FULL SETUPS! More setups = tournament runs smoothly with plenty of setups to play friendlies in.
  • NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL IN THE VENUE AREA! That also means the outside area. If you want to do your business, DO IT AWAY FROM THE VENUE. This is a CHURCH. Have some common sense.
  • CLEAN UP TRASH WHETHER IT'S YOURS OR NOT.
  • DON'T BE TOO LOUD WITH SWEAR WORDS. Again, we're in a Church.
  • BRING EXACT CHANGE

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
*sigh* I already feel terrible for making such an announcement, but...

Due to circumstances and planning mistakes, no one is available to unlock and lock-up the venue. Due to this, and the fact that I'm losing the desire and motivation to host tournaments (and Smash in general), this tournament is cancelled.

Yes, I know this sucks, and I already feel bad about this, but... **** happens.

I apologize to those who made plans for this.

I don't plan on hosting future monthlies, so a mod can close this thread.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Not being emo. School pretty much killed my motivation to TO.

If I decide to TO during the summer (idk, it depends on how much I care about Smash by then), it will be under a new name.

Top Bottom