• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apasher's Melee Monthlies #3 *CANCELLED* - September 21st, 2013 - Detroit, MI

Nah you should let him know about the pill being prescribed. Not to try and convince him to let you host, but so that people don't get a bad idea about the scene in general. You never know who this guy talks too, so it's better to clear up misunderstandings early.

Sucks that someone trashed the bathroom though.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
hahaha wow the owner finds a pill on the ground and says no more tourneys? that hilarious.

if he has no idea what it is then thats just disrespectful to someone who may need that medicine and has it prescribed. Just because you see a pill on the ground doesn't mean you should jump the gun and say the tourney is actually a huge drug front. thats ****ed up

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
He was frustrated to begin with because of the bathrooms and the powerstrip. Also, I forgot to mention that his powerstrip was stolen too.

:phone:

tm

Smash Ace
Too bad you can't go back.
I had a good time despite the heat. Hope to see you guys again.

kalindih

Smash Cadet
I asked the manager at this card shop called collectibles investments would they mind using the store for a smash tourney once a month and they said its fine...it's near royal oak in mi

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
There is also a church like 30 seconds from my house. I've been in one of their rooms for Drivers Ed. It's about as big as Mason Hall.

I'll find a way to contact them.

zyth

Smash Lord
srry I couldnt make it. my mom was on full pms cuz I woke up 20 mins later than i meant to for work. and still made it on time

kalindih

Smash Cadet
Oh well I'm here now and he said how much would you pay the store to venue

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Kalindih, is it possible for you to provide pictures of their store? I'm not able to visit there right now, and I'm very curious on what the place looks like.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Bump.
AMM2 confirmed.
OP updated with new venue and rules.

I apologize for taking so long to find a venue, but hopefully we won't have a repeat of AMM1 this time.

GET HYPED.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good stuff Aaron.

I'll already be on the West Coast on this weekend, but will be here in spirit to support this "monthly" series :denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I've already established why I don't plan on hosting Brawl in this thread.

Oh, I'm just realizing that HArmS was responding to a DRDN post. I ****ing love the ignore feature.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Because brawl had too many to's if I remember correctly but look at the tournaments page brawl has none in MI anytime soon

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm getting the impression that you listened to DRDN instead of going to page 1 to look for the real reason.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I would rather do Melee only. MI Brawl already has enough TO's, and MI Melee only has Juggleguy. So I want to step it up and serve for the Melee community too.

Also, since this is my first event, I would like to start off small.

Nothing against Ray though, I would love to collaborate with him, but Ori is already hosting a Brawl/Melee series.

You mean this post which is what I said

someone tell appasher hes dumb for me :p

SoulPech

Smash Master
That is kind of selfish... But whatever. Wish I was a TO sometimes

I mean...no one is stopping you from becoming a TO. Learn the players and the rules, find a venue, establish a date, get the equipment, then run a tournament. If you need help, you can ask TOs that are experienced.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You mean this post which is what I said

someone tell appasher hes dumb for me :p
I mean, now that I'm showing ignored content, I didn't even see that other post till now.

I was referring to your post previous to that.

Top Bottom