• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AP Exams... Oh dear.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, we're finally getting down to the end of it here. I only have one AP left to take, Macroeconomics this thursday.

The APs Ive already taken this year are Calc BC, Physics C: Mechanics, Stats, U.S. Gov. and Politics, and Eng. Lit. and Comp. Last year as a junior I took AP US History (got a 5 on the exam) and AP Eng. Language and Comp (4 on this one). As sophomore I took AP European history and got a 4 on that as well.

Basically I'm hoping for atleast 4s on all my exams, since my future college requires a 4 or 5 in order to get credit. I'm pretty certain I'll be getting a 5 on the U.S. Gov. and Politics exam (that thing was soooo easy) and I'm borderline 4-5 certainty on Calc BC. I'm usually pretty overly conservative when it comes to trying to guess my grades, so I try not to. XP Can't wait for July to come around. >_>

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm taking chemistry and psychology tomorrow.... and here I am on smashboards not studying at all. lol

good luck to everyone else taking them... we're almost done :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I took AP Calc BC my junior year. I was really pissed off that the free response portion was the section they chose to make difficult instead of the multiple choice. I only got a 4/4 >_<

~rh

Smash Lord
Physics C: Mechanics HURT. If it was any longer than 90 mins. I don't think I would have made it.
My school is weird. We go by AB day schedule, four periods a day. They are each 90 minutes long, so I was fine during my tests. I'm used to taking toests for an hour and a half by now :chuckle:

Top Bottom