• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything Can Change! Chrom for SSB4 - Closing Remarks, and an Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
I meant that it'd be a pity since, if it was a fighting game, we'd be able to see who IS would put forward as their representatives.
I mean, also, I don't enjoy playing the FE games. :p I'd be curious how it turns out, however... The Persona games had people attacking their enemies by shooting themselves in the head to summon spirits, while FE has people swinging swords. It'll be interesting mixing the two.
Remember we know nearly nothing about the game right now. It's likely that we will get a package of the most popular fire emblem characters for the game. I can't wait to see how they make it work, all I know is its gonna be awesome.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know, since Chrom can use a lance, I do think he has a good chance at getting in.
Do explain why.

More importantly, almost all of the lords gain the ability to use a weapon on promotion, making it a moot point. Also, I believe the chances are 90% that Chrom will use only his sword (i.e., his signature wapon), like Ike and Marth.

I can't totally rule out the possibility of Chrom using a lance if what I hear about Ike having an axe projectile planned instead of Eruption is true.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
To be fair, Marth and Roy never used any weapon other than a sword and Ike never used an axe in PoR, which is the appearance he took after in Brawl.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Happy birthday, Chrom.

Yes, I'm completely normal.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
I want Lucina and Ike
...so you decided to post this into the Chrom thread...

Also while I don't think it boosts his chances at all, I like the idea of Chrom using a spear over Ike using an axe since an axe will likely wont be much different than his slow sword moveset right now, it would just have less range. The fighting style with lances is a lot different than swords though so I think it would be a cool move to implement. Especially a javelin would be cool.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think Chrom having a Lance or Javelin projectile attack might work well. As long as his specials aren't exactly the same as the other two, that would be great.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Do explain why.

More importantly, almost all of the lords gain the ability to use a weapon on promotion, making it a moot point. Also, I believe the chances are 90% that Chrom will use only his sword (i.e., his signature wapon), like Ike and Marth.

I can't totally rule out the possibility of Chrom using a lance if what I hear about Ike having an axe projectile planned instead of Eruption is true.
It would help represent the different weapons in FE and it would help even more if Ike had his axe. I believe that there is a possibility of Chrom using his lance/javelin.

JPW

Smash Ace
Stop the Presses! Chrom has a new Weapon!

No more sword for Chrom. He can use his ASSSS!!!

It gets bigger as time goes on.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
^^I'm with Habanero on this one.

Like who the **** would buy that? I mean I'm a fan of Chrom, but not THAT much.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
That's pretty disgusting...
Either we need to make 22 more posts to get to the next page or he needs to use collapse tags.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Didn't you know? Chrom's famous for his swordsmanship, leadership, and a**manship.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
HE CAN BE UNIQUE. His final smash can be his ass inflating and pushing everyone off the sides of the stage. Basically like Jigglypuff

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Forget Wario Waft... We have Chrom Waft! :rotfl::awesome::troll::laugh:

That mousepad is disgusting. :glare::urg:

[collapse="Brain Bleach"]
[/collapse]

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Now I feel as if that were an alternate costume for Chrom, I won't be able to wash this image out of my head :sick:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
We STILL aren't onto a new page?!

...this is still hurting my eyes...better get a rusty spoon ready if this keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom