• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to play smash anyday this week? last minute sny practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Tamoo is interested.

Leicester are interested.

Anyone else? LJ? you said tamoo to come to yours or vice versa. Meet up in the middle instead ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'd be up for coming, but will have to see man.

Got 2 mini operations this Fri, one to clear some gunk outta my nose, so I can finally stop sniffing all the time! and the other to remove some crap from my neck lol. Should be easy enough but I'll see how I'm feeling lol!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
lol should be done within an hour combined, but still not looking forward to it! I aim to improve a lot for SNY as after GT3 I know what I need to focus on :)

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol sorry Ed I missed your post in the other thread - I'm deffo up for coming to yours if I can acquire use of a car (which isn't technically mine). I'll let you know sometime this week.

EDIT: George I'll get you next time just you wait :p

Kone

Smash Master
lol should be done within an hour combined, but still not looking forward to it! I aim to improve a lot for SNY as after GT3 I know what I need to focus on :)
Whats the neck surgery about? and be cool to see you so quickly lol. Got to get revenge for GT3 ;)

Lol sorry Ed I missed your post in the other thread - I'm deffo up for coming to yours if I can acquire use of a car (which isn't technically mine). I'll let you know sometime this week.

EDIT: George I'll get you next time just you wait :p

No problem. Be great to have you up. Me, you, george and Tam be a good group. I also don't think we've ever played x_X. Check coach/train incase?[/
QUOTE]

Kone

Smash Master
I just posted in the other thread. For now on ill keep discussions for this weekend on this thread ^^. Im just going to talk to Kate when she gets back from work and find out which night she is happy to have people over. I'd prefer fri and expect she will but ill double check. I know its her last day at work for the hols (primary teacher) so she may want to go out. Which means either ill be going out or she'll go out with the ladeees which means we could do it fri anyway lol. Ill sort it out :)

Kone

Smash Master
Its looking a okay for friday. Only thing is Ill have to ask people to shift out early saturday as I have family busniess to attend :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Will see how I am feeling, but I want to make this :) and I'll bring my cards, my new deck needs testing, it looks good lol.

I will post up Fri afternoon if I'm coming or not, need to see how I'm feeling lol!

Kone

Smash Master
Okay Kate is cool with Friday but we have her grandparents coming over saturday for lunch. Its the first time that they will have seen the house so she is fretting about it being tidy.

As such im just going to limit this thing to three people. That being Tamoo, LJ and Yeniths as they were asked or replied first. If they cant make it ill let LC know. Regardless,LC are welcome next weekend ^_^

j3ly

Smash Champion
I want to chat to this kate, i want to be a teacher when im older :)

Kone i wanna come, what time friday? Can unreal come? We got sleeping bags nd are tidy people. He needs practise in a big group before SNY nd has recording equipment!

Kone

Smash Master
Okay, I have convinced Kate to not worry about the state of the house and she's going to go out Sat morning when I sort it out LOL.

So, if you are wanting to come over you can do. I may be working till 5pm on friday but Ill confirm this in the morning. If I am not people are welcome anytime, if I am working people welcome from 5 onwards.

Still would like people to move on early Saturday as ill have to tidy the house for 11 but im presuming itll be a late late night so plenty of opportunities to smash etc.

Jely/Unreal etc welcome over. Just let me know if you are coming. Sleeping wise I got a lot of blankets and stuff so if you dont want the hassle of brining stuff its fine. Also, Adam, how'd you know Kate was a teacher x_X? she is primary school and I am a Geography teacher so we both can give you advice.

Anyone want a few beers sat? cool if not.

Tam/LJ/George what times you think youll be over?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I won't be able to say if I'm coming to this or not until Friday morning as will have to see how I'm feeling. Hope to come tho :)

Kone

Smash Master
I once had ten operations in one day and still went swimming later in the day. Dont be a ***** georgy.

Kone

Smash Master
LOL that made me laugh. Will try my best guys :)
I hope you dont think im lying ;_;

Will hopefully be arriving at stourbridge around 7.30 if i can get off work a little early

How do I get to yours from, is it stourbridge junction?
Yeah stourbridge junction. Its the first stourbridge station. Just ring my mob, post 2moro, and ill get u. I live on the street beside it.

Kone

Smash Master
okay people are welcome over anytime friday (let me know please if you need my mobile number pm me) but need to be out my house by ten-ish sat. Got a house interview at 11am then family over.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ok my arriving time is 19.07 at stourbridge junction if you could pick me up then that would be great. I've pm'd u my number ed, can you pm me yours just in case pls.

And funnily enough, im having to go to george's uni station to get to stourbridge, was a much better journey than i expected and much cheaper than i thought too

edit: well played ed on sending me your number seconds before i ask you to lol, proper ninja'd

Kone

Smash Master
I like to surprise people now and then ;). The station is right beside me house, so ill get you no problem :)

Kone

Smash Master
Jely - it looks like the coach is now £14 return. Youd have to get one at 9.30 am on fri and gets you in for midday. As its a bit dearer than i quoted earlier in the week im cool with getting you from the station to save you cash on getting from central brum to mine :)

www.nationalexpress.com choose 'birmingham' on its own. Im sure youll get your money back in mms.

If you have alot of cash its £24 return by train and takes 1.5 hrs but thats a stretch i guess?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Ok
I'm coming 100% tomorrow, brad said he should be coming and I haven't spoke to Will but he said he wants too(but we all know will and his over protective parent Johns)

Edit: just all depends what time they wanna get there tomorrow

Lool 1337 post( well after i was banned lol)

L-J

Smash Ace
Ed I am 100% confirmed donae worry lol. I should be getting to yours around 7.30 maybe slightly earlier depending on what time I can get away from Bristol. If you could pm me your mob no and address that'd be good.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
ok so Will isn't coming any more, just me and Brad.

What time are J3ly and Unreal at brummy? can we hitch a ride with them?

Kone

Smash Master
Cal - ive no idea about jely and unreal and what time they are getting in im afraid. Just be on the safeside and go through to stourbridge junction i.e. incase they dont show. I know tam and lj are definetly coming and hopefully george aswell.

Adam - if you read this just give me a ring or text to let me know what you and unreal are doing 07982248134. Just get a coach (www.megabus.com or www.nationalexpress.com) into Birmingham and ill sort you out from there. Or if you are flushed with cash you could get a train www.thetrainline.com.

Ring me if you need help with what to get etc

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey Ed sorry but won't be making it today, feeling really outta energy, think I just need a good sleep tbh.

I hope to come down before SNY for sure tho :)

Hope everyone has a good time.

LOL I just saw you rang but phone is on other side of room and I'm waaay to achy to be moving lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Cheers for the fest Ed, enjoyed it a lot. Mitsy or whatever that cat is called is clearly your best pet, screw them dogs >.>

can't really critique much cos not many serious singles were played lol but brad, as good as shield grab is, you'll also need to learn when to use it. I'm actually just hoping you don't start relying on this bad habit that I seem to get away with lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom