• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to play smash anyday this week? last minute sny practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Alex: Ive got two, you've met Archie yeah? we have Alfie aswell now. Tam love Alfie really but won't admit his true feelings.

Thanks to everyone that popped over, was cool. Next time if anyone wants a second or third setup running just let me know. Also, we need to run some sort've mini tourney and get matches recorded.

Im free, like, all the time until SNY so if people want to pop over anytime they can or we can arrange something for another weekend.

ps after SNY ill look into get a deck, ima take Tammy down ;)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I definitely remember Archie and you also had 3 cats xD, cool that you have another pet now.

L-J

Smash Ace
GGs to all and thanks for hosting Ed - was good to finally play you :) Your Samus has sexy movement and mindgames, and deffo don't worry about not executing certain things 100% of the time; that only comes with playing a character for a while, you'll get there soon enough. I can't express my displeasure enough at this pokemon cards nonsense - in my day, we used to only trade the things not actually PLAY with them :p

Brado

Smash Lord
Cheers for the advice Tamoo, I know exactly what you mean. I've gone from never shield grabbing to always shield grabbing, just gotta find the right times to be using it now :)

Was a fun day, cheers for hosting Ed, your dogs awesome, whichever layed with me this morning is by far your best pet. Missy bit me ):

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Good fest guys I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am very VERY excited for when the next one comes around.

Thanks for the housing and hospitality Ed really appreciated it!

Kone

Smash Master
Thinhking of having people over friday again if anyone is interested. Can set up more tvs and run mini tourney if wanted :)

Also, anyone that comes during the day fri can run upto the venue with me.

George, could you do fri? if u cant im still up for smash/pokemon and venue earlier in the week instead.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ed sure I don't think I'll be going to X1 12s as it will cost me to much so sorry man :(. But good news is that I could make it to yours on Fri insted :)

Kone

Smash Master
Joe i posted on the london thread on the day you mentioned it that i wouldn't be able to :(. Im going to Ely on sat morning to see my dad/hely and sister. Something i promised a while ago as my sis just went through a rough break up and its meant to be some sort've cheering her up weekend. She is coming down from Newcastle.

Im just having a quiet thing this fri at mine. Sorry dude :(

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can't come, grandads birthday is on the Friday. As much as I want to come, it's my grandad and I don't know how many years he's got left in him so I'd rather see him. Sorry guys.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Give you Grandad a crossface son, its the best way to express your love for him, but you already know that after giving it to your son

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll be there for sure tomorrow. Might be at the same time as George to get picked up/see venue. If not then I'll come a few hours later and give you a call.

Kone

Smash Master
Yeay good stuff Bradley. Im cool picking you up at or around the same time. If not youll have to go to mine via train and just give me a bell when your getting in :)

Kone

Smash Master
What you on about bradley? i was no.1 and holding the team together. Youw ere hoying me into thangs left, right and centre ;). Come to mine next week to get your controller for some games, pokemone and help me steal tvs from skips cos i need a partner in crime lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
Haha I might come yours next Friday again, stealing TV's sounds fun. It's just wether I can get the money cause I don't get paid til the day after -_-
Willz I'll be at yours on the saturday man

Kone

Smash Master
Cheers to everyone that came, really enjoyed everyones company. Cheers for those that give me cards and george for losing his in the set ;). I don't count the one when I was drunk lol.

If anyone wants to randomly come over anyday this week for some games you can. I also need help to get tvs from skips!!!! (someone come help ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom