• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone unlocked ALL the Challenge windows yet?

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
You know, the Challenge mode where there are glass windows, each of them hiding some sort of item, stage, CD or masterpeice? Has anyone unlocked all of them? If so, any pictures or videos? Videos preferrably though, I'd really just like to see which thing is under which window and which is actually worth wasting a golden hammer on, despite the fact that I already accidentally wasted two of them.

Edit: Nevermind, found a list. If anyone has videos though I'd still prefer that.

Alsark

Smash Rookie
I can't clear Boss Battles on Intense, and I've already wasted all of my hammers.
You can't use your hammer on that one for some reason anyway. I think you might have to have something to the left and right of a target to use a hammer on it? I'm not sure how it works. I just know it beeps at me if I try using it on the "Boss Battles on Intense".

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Havent used any hammers but some of these challenges take a while to beat. I only have 2 windows that I cant see, which are on the far left.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
You can't use your hammer on that one for some reason anyway. I think you might have to have something to the left and right of a target to use a hammer on it? I'm not sure how it works. I just know it beeps at me if I try using it on the "Boss Battles on Intense".
Sakurai said himself in the dojo update that you can't use the hammers on certain tiles.

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said himself in the dojo update that you can't use the hammers on certain tiles.
Well thats just gay, boss battles is the epitome of retardedness... Its not like memorizing boss patterns for 10 hours will make you better at multiplayer(where the real meat is.)

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Well, no one said we had to complete the challenge board either. If VS mode is what you like, you don't even have to look at the challenges. This is just our constant struggle with our own determination to complete everything we do.

:p

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Well, no one said we had to complete the challenge board either. If VS mode is what you like, you don't even have to look at the challenges. This is just our constant struggle with our own determination to complete everything we do.

:p
I am like that too but, I really do not have time to waste when i balance heavy schoolwork, scheduled time with my friends on it and etc.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
You're right. Challenges isn't very important compared to those things. I'm just reminding people here to not go crazy over these things, as they really don't matter that much. =)

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I've unlocked all but 2 of the challenge windows, but you can see which windows have what rewards (Trophies, CDs, Stages, Stickers, Masterpieces, Stage Builder Parts) here:

Brawl Challenges [Spoilers]

I'll be updating that post shortly with a Video and a full-resolution picture with descriptions.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i can see all my windows except 2 on the far right, there are some: beating 100 man melee with everyone, that are going to take a while..

Top Bottom