• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play Diablo 2?

∫unk

Smash Master
Just got back into since summer is here and I'm bored as ****.

If you're playing or want to start playing, holla at *junk[tmg]

This is USWest Ladder.

It cost 5.45 for a new cd key and you can download the game from the blizz website now so you don't need anything.

And for those interested.... d2 pvp >>>>>>>>>>> wow pvp. Think melee vs. brawl in speed and technical difference. And it doesn't take 100+ hours of leveling to have a high level.

I don't expect anyone to respond to this but thought I'd throw it out there.

brdy_

Smash Lord
me, eggz, gimpyfish, and some others are playing on USWest Nonladder >_<

Accounts=

*brdy_
*brdy_2

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you guys want my non ladder stuff?? im willing to give it away free... but yeah I play US West Ladder almost everyday! Get at me! PM for acc. name

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Already gave all my nonladder **** away, but yeah, currently playing USWest Ladder, Haven't really played much considering I play Ragnarok online and Halo3, GH, and COD4 too much : P

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
play Hell Unleashed, it's a D2 Mod except it's ****. Better loot, harder bosses, harder everything for that matter. You need to be 60+ to beat normal, it's pretty swell

mio

Smash Ace
I actually just ordered this at overstock.com... I'll let you know when I get it set up. I'm an extreme noob, but I'll definitely play with you Jun!

∫unk

Smash Master
Okay everyone I just finished up a mediocre hammerdin so I can rush hell and beat 90% of duelers lol. Rest of my chars are still crap. Anyways just whisper me in game if you need a rush or wp's or some douche is nking you.

me, eggz, gimpyfish, and some others are playing on USWest Nonladder >_<

Accounts=

*brdy_
*brdy_2
Oh man I had some godlies on non-ladder. I guess I can make a BvC or boner to pvp with you guys for non-ladder. Or if you have a ghetto char that you can trust me with I'll make it proud :D

I'll add your main account just in case you join the cool kids.

you guys want my non ladder stuff?? im willing to give it away free... but yeah I play US West Ladder almost everyday! Get at me! PM for acc. name
Will do. I may need teh freez if I play with the WA crew.

A friend of mine is going to UCSB next year and he's always playing that lol.
Tell him to PM me or holla in here. And if he plays any smash to contact me... he'll fit right in with our group if he's into d2 and smash lol.

Already gave all my nonladder **** away, but yeah, currently playing USWest Ladder, Haven't really played much considering I play Ragnarok online and Halo3, GH, and COD4 too much : P
I'll PM you for account name.

play Hell Unleashed, it's a D2 Mod except it's ****. Better loot, harder bosses, harder everything for that matter. You need to be 60+ to beat normal, it's pretty swell
I'm having enough trouble with Kaizo Mario. I'm trying to do it without looking at youtube for hints.

I actually just ordered this at overstock.com... I'll let you know when I get it set up. I'm an extreme noob, but I'll definitely play with you Jun!
Yayuh tell me your acc when you get it I'll hook you up... even though I barely gots anything since I just started too lol. I'll start a new char with you.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I used to play D2 but I had to quit cuz it was too addictive, lol. Hella funny; just before I let my accounts expire, someone gave me like 20 sojs for free hahahahahaha

Cool things u might not have tried yet:
Axe barb with frenzy
Hydra//TS PVP sorc (all that teleporting will pwn speedbarbs as long as u have broadband)
Sacrifice paladin ("Vodage was slain by himself" lol)
Tankazon
Iron golem necro (for PvM)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
speaking of cool things people don't try often (to my knowledge atleast) Make a Whirlwind Assassin, the rune word "Chaos" grants lv 2 whirlwind to any class. Combined with the that one skill that gives a burst of speed (it might be called that actually) and you have crazy fast WW, pretty neat.

PS All you D2 buffs should really give HU a try, it made the game fun again, for me atleast

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
If you want to talk about d2 do it in the general socal thread, or in the media metropolis or on aim. We are trying to keep the front page just tourney threads or general area threads.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
do people really call me a nazi or just you lol? ive been to socal. i know people...

I saw the norcal Wow thread and this is basically the same thing. although, yeah, i probably wouldnt've reopened it but you pmd me. sorry bros

mod edit: infraction for double post.

∫unk

Smash Master
So as I asked before, where are we supposed to post this kind of stuff? I'd rather play with smash ppl than randoms and this is the only regional section I saw.

Gaara it was fun playing with you start a new char with me lol.

And mio htfu and get the game :D

If you guys need anything *junk[tmg] even if you're a lurker just say you saw this on smashboards and you need help with whatever.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I've played diablo series since day 1 and still have some ladder and non ladder chars.

I will be on more in a little while since I am just settling in from a move to Cali from FL.

but I am on US East so not sure if that can help any of you all.

I also play all smashes, ggxx series, bunch of other stuff.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I have a hardcore ladder character on US West if anyone wants to help add to the party. It would be nice to play with more people. I have two other friends that play also. We're still in act one. Contact me if you want a real challenge. ^o^

aim: i hate fun yay

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I will join ya bone! I was always too afraid too do hardcore ever since the first time I made a char in HC and entered a dueling games and watching level 50-70 people going at it and them dying left and right and losing their characters.... traumatizing experience imo LOOLOLOLOLOLOL but yeah I will play!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i might play with you bone, i love playing hc ... you guys are playing untwinked, right?
i'll play hardcore...

I play HC i play it east though but now my chars are non ladder so i can play anything now.
I will join ya bone! I was always too afraid too do hardcore ever since the first time I made a char in HC and entered a dueling games and watching level 50-70 people going at it and them dying left and right and losing their characters.... traumatizing experience imo LOOLOLOLOLOLOL but yeah I will play!

I'll be playing tonight and pretty much throughout the week since school doesn't start till next Monday i'll be free to own it up. I added all four of you on aim so get back to me when you can. I'm starting a Druid tonight. Bwuhahahah.

Anyone have Teamspeak or Ventrillo?

Oh, I'm on US West and my account name is Cellexist. This is non-ladder.

∫unk

Smash Master
I'll be playing tonight and pretty much throughout the week since school doesn't start till next Monday i'll be free to own it up. I added all four of you on aim so get back to me when you can. I'm starting a Druid tonight. Bwuhahahah.

Anyone have Teamspeak or Ventrillo?

Oh, I'm on US West and my account name is Cellexist. This is non-ladder.
light sorc, frost zon, or summon necro hmmm

Top Bottom