• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone interested in Ike shirts? (I Fight for my Friends design)

Gichan

Smash Champion
There is a girl in Canada who is trying to make shirts and has some shirts ready. Obviously you guys wouldn't be able to come to Canada and buy it but they will be posted on Ebay. At the moment she is have a poll of some sort to see what the next design should be, and man the Ike is too **** good! So let's not let it go!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205604

It is probably the best one so far.

There are other ones to, the ones that she is selling at the moment are; MK, Peach, Snake, and Falcon. They are all available on ebay.

Remember to post in the thread!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, give your input on her thread then, she'll accept them. And I think I recall her saying that Ike is $5 more cause it has more colours, but she needed those colours to make that shirt amazing.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, her designs are cool. I voted for the Ike design one to be made. I'd so buy one if she printed it. :chuckle:

Matamune

Smash Rookie
I kinda wish...that the Ike shirt had a more badass pic of him saying he fights for his friends....as if it were saying, "I fight for my friends....Gotta problem with that??" lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I kinda wish...that the Ike shirt had a more badass pic of him saying he fights for his friends....as if it were saying, "I fight for my friends....Gotta problem with that??" lol.
That is actually funny, now I got it.

But still man, Ike's little statement is a little gay, so it's funny regardless.

Anyhow, Ike shirts are at 5 votes.

Edo14

Smash Cadet
I would buy one but they're really expensive. Including shipping that is. That's like around 30 dollars for a shirt >__>.

Top Bottom