• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in FL know where to get a good Gamecube Controller?

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if anyone had a good controller they wanted to sell, or if they knew of a store/place i could go to buy a used, or possibly new Gamecube Controller. I would really appreciate it if you guys could post the location of the store, or if you personally had a controller I could buy from you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I do. I wish I could help you, but My controller is actually rubberless and also dying on me. Also, I have a cheap knock off of a Nintendo Gamecube, so online shopping for GC controllers is out of the question. ;3

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Ok seriously, this is a serious topic i need a controller ******. Yeah it's not a tournament topic, but it will help people who need controllers and I know i'm not the only one.

nevershootme

Smash Master
You could try to walk by a play-n-trade or gamestop and feel the used controllers, or buy a new one keep in mind the used controllers may have defects and it's 50% success you'll get a perfectly fine... too bad they don't ****ing test them before selling them used!. they sell crap with analog pads broken!

I have extra controllers, but i am unsure on their conditions (one has c-stick doesn't work when hitting up or down. another has A button disabled. one is normal but analog feels weird to me).

but i'll do my best to bring them at FL gaming for u test and buy

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Yeah. I've been looking for some too.
There's a couple of play n trades that carry the white controllers for 25~ish bucks.

I'm not willing to buy a used one that works like sht.
But yeah, as for now, online is your best bet.

I'm gonna go scouring for gcn controllers since only the white (i think...notsure) are currently still in production.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I've been looking for some too.
There's a couple of play n trades that carry the white controllers for 25~ish bucks.

I'm not willing to buy a used one that works like sht.
But yeah, as for now, online is your best bet.

I'm gonna go scouring for gcn controllers since only the white (i think...notsure) are currently still in production.
When you say white controller, are you reffering to a third-party?

031/021

Smash Cadet
I got a good falcon controller that's really worn in. All my controllers are good, ask lambchops he knows lol.

l and r are great, analog stick is near perfect, you'll like it. It did me good in europe :D

Don't buy 3rd party ****.

You goin to gigs this week? I'll bring it by. 35 bucks?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Every Gamestop I've been to has them.
The platinum ones (new), and the used ones are usually black.
approx $25 new. $15 used.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, I'll check out gamestop and play-n-trade. I want a new one, not broken in. I do well with new controllers. I don't like soft control sticks and stuff like that.

Top Bottom