• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone going to try this?

Iwan

Smash Ace
lol noones going to get pissed...why would anyone get pissed? Paunch day is going to be huge. I know I'm going to participate in it.

acv

Smash Journeyman
i would do this but i am not getting wifi until july 7.you should change it so more people know and so i have a chance to do this.

wazgood

Smash Ace
rofl i did it and it was epic win
it was me vs kirby vs diddy vs link on delphino
i started out landing a double on diddy and link
i spammed a few more but they missed
then i landed a triple
then kirby sucked up my power and started falcon punching everywhere
i ended up winning with +6

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I find Ganon a bit easier to do well with since the Warlock Punch is so powerful, but Falcon is more satisfying with his taunts. "Show me your moves!"

I'll do it, but postpone it so more people do it.
This has been a plan at Gamefaqs for a while. We extended the 'day' until the 12th, since that's the day MGS4 releases. Snake is almost as manly as Falcon and Ganondorf so I guess it seemed fit.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Lol this will be great, I'm absolutely going to do this. Hope I see some others doing it online.

Edit: I think I may have just run into someone using Ganondorf, we went to the Pirate Ship and Green Hill Zone

Top Bottom