• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone from florida/pensacola/west side of florida?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well i can play you im in mobile alabama, so im 45min to bout a hour away, so i'll play you no problem. I'll pm you my number.

Pritch

Smash Lord
There's a good number of people in the Ft Walton-Navarre stretch of HW 98. Drumma Boi, Rice, ram, boomstick, and whoever else is in their crew now all play.

There's also me and a few others over in Panama City, but that's a pretty good treck.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going to be moving back to Pensacola in a couple weeks. I'll hit you up when I do. :)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Oh ****, joe's coming back.

Unfortunately I'm dirt poor so I can't see myself making the drive to pensacola, but maybe we can figure somthing out.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Oh ****, joe's coming back.

Unfortunately I'm dirt poor so I can't see myself making the drive to pensacola, but maybe we can figure somthing out.
If you don't mind me asking what part of fl u live.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm in panama city, rag. You'd remember me from jacksonville, though, when I housed you guys for LTEC. My actual home is PC, though.

shoshone

Smash Ace
There's a good amount of smashers in Tallahassee, they just don't post much on Smashboards. I would love to play Brawl even though I haven't played in weeks since I myself don't have a wii.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I'm not, I'm dirt poor at the moment. I'm pretty much not doing anything till I head off to new orleans for school and get to start living off of scholarships.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
hi im from hawaii but ill be in pesacola tomorrow. i dont know jack about where things are though but i want to play. umm havent played brawl yet been stuck in chicago. (finishing a school tomorrow) im not a bad melee player though so hit me up on aim or something [mr mellow jello]

Top Bottom