• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else think Mr. Game and Watch should Return?

Conner

Smash Journeyman
All of us know who mr. Game and Watch is so do think he should return or not? If not , why?
If so , should his moveset be changed or stay the same , and what would his Final Smash be?
Reply!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I think everybody with a unique moveset (plus Falco and Ganondorf with new movesets.) should return.

So, yes.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I agree on Falco and Ganondorf returning with new movesets , Andrew14j. And can someone post a picture of sukapon because I dont know what joy mech fight is.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I agree on Falco and Ganondorf returning with new movesets , Andrew14j. And can someone post a picture of sukapon because I dont know what joy mech fight is.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
I don't think any character should be removed between sequels. Some characters, especially clones, should be modified, however.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
That pink thing is Sukapon? He'd probably have a uniqe moveset , but let's not make a thread inside a
thread , and get back to Mr. G&W.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That pink thing is Sukapon? He'd probably have a uniqe moveset , but let's not make a thread inside a
thread , and get back to Mr. G&W.
Did you see the updated picture I posted BTW?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
No Game & Watch = no Nintendo.

They should pay the guy some respect with his inclusion in Brawl, wouldn't you say? He was an original character in Melee afterall. All his moves originated from a game. There's really not a good reason for him not to return...

...And while we're on the subject, Sukapon for Brawl!

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Just to tell you Skull Kid , I read somewhere that Sakurai may take out some characters from Melee.
(I really hope Pichu doesn't return.)

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I saw the other picture PsychoIncarnate , and I like it better too. And Oasis S you couldn't be more
right. I used to not like Mr. G&W ,but I started to like him after playing as him , and Without Game and
Watch there is No nintendo , He's like the father of video games almost.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Heck yes. G&W AND Ice Climbers should both return. If they don't, I'll be angrier than a bull in the land of wasps (yes, it's a real land... shut up).

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i think game and watch should return and stay basically the same. he wasnt a 'wow this charcter could pwn everybody' character, he was more of a 'yess congrats to mee for accomplishing everything in smash' character, a trophy character if you will. and it was fitting.

also, that pink guy could be loads of fun

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you on Ice Climbers Smashbot226 , but Roy is okay , besides , if you fully charge his B , it is
always a one hit KO , but I don't expect either of them 2 return.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
He'll probably be replaced by wario, the evidence is strongly suggesting in my opinion. Wario, walks like G&W and the wario ware stage is quite similar to flatzone.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He'll probably be replaced by wario, the evidence is strongly suggesting in my opinion. Wario, walks like G&W and the wario ware stage is quite similar to flatzone.
That is definetly NOT evidence

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Oh please shut up.... Omg Mario plays like Luigi I guess that means he's not returning... :/

That's pure groundless speculation. /worthless

I mean there's not good reason to remove him at all. He fits into the retro department. omg you don't even need to upgrade his graphics.

And since Ganondorf played like Captian Falcon I guess he's not returning either :/

I mean do you see how dumb you sounded?

-Knight

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I'm kind of indifferent about G&W. I wouldn't really care if he didn't come back, but I wouldn't mind if he did either. For some reason I have a feeling that G&W will come back, but Ice Climbers won't.

And wtf is so great about Sukapon? The Duck Hunt dog is the ultimate retro character! Everybody who was alive in the 1980s remembers him.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm kind of indifferent about G&W. I wouldn't really care if he didn't come back, but I wouldn't mind if he did either. For some reason I have a feeling that G&W will come back, but Ice Climbers won't.

And wtf is so great about Sukapon? The Duck Hunt dog is the ultimate retro character! Everybody who was alive in the 1980s remembers him.
Because the Duck Hunt Dog is stupid

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace

The duck hunt game was the first video game i ever played. I must have been 4 or 5. I kept missing and my bro didn't. I eventually started crying cause the dog kept mocking me. Oh the child hood memories.

Conker1

Smash Ace
I hope both G&W and IC stay. I absolutely loved the IC stage (Especially the music) and G&W was just insanely WTF awesome. I REALLY hope they return.
Holy crap! Someone who likes the IC stage!

Anyway, yeah I hope G&W and Ice Climbers both return, Sakurai has no real reason to get rid of them.

Dark-Samus

Smash Rookie
I think G&W should return because he's unique with a weird moveset. but i think babymario and babyluigi should replace IC.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Game & Watch's whole demenor, and his tricks of the trade are all unorthodox! Just look at his moveset! Of course he should return! That and he doesn't have any tag alongs like the other gaming franchises have. He's a one man wrecking crew!

Game & Watch is just a skinnier slimmer version of Triple H. Man, I wish they would give him a sledgehammer instead of those twin hammers....

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME FOR BRAWL!

citigroup06

Smash Cadet
I could be stuborn and say that Mr Game and Watch would just be a waste of good disk space but I've seen people use him with exceptional skill. So I would say yeah, it would be nice to see a return. Along with all of the retros. Ganondork with his Giants Knife and all of the other clones with their own style and movesets.
NEWCOMER
SONIC THE HEDGHOG

Top Bottom