• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone at UCF play?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I'm here visiting my girl at Lake Claire, anyone around want to play against my beastly Wario?
call me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
happy to see you still somewhat play brawl

if i didnt live an hour away id come play you. SOMEONE PLAY THE MAN

Zergum

Smash Cadet
Sighrax, didn't you say "You play like a ****ing ***." after losing in a ****ing nexus tournament that no one could win. Rofl you beat me ~2 weeks before when i didnt know how to play and shook my hand and such. It's a game grow up please.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Sighrax, didn't you say "You play like a ****ing ***." after losing in a ****ing nexus tournament that no one could win. Rofl you beat me ~2 weeks before when i didnt know how to play and shook my hand and such. It's a game grow up please.
no i said "wow you camped me pretty ****in hard right there"
but i suppose somewhere in between my mouth and your brain a "******** filter" went off somewhere :<

Leh

Smash Ace
Dont post specifically for the reason of looking for a fight.

Gingerr

Smash Lord

Wow, you're kind of a ***got, aren't you?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sighrax, we live off campus less than 3 minutes from UCF. I'm down to play Melee anytime, or a little Brawl if you want to play vs my DK/GW.

Call me up some time 321-604-8717.

QDVS lives here too, but he said he might be busy for a little while.

Come smash some time though! I'm mad bored.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lollllllllll

anyone who was at the last gigs would know how incredibly GAY brawl is/has become.

Melee is better

Zergum

Smash Cadet
I posted because I wanted to know what he said. It was loud in the nexus and the people I was with agreed that you said "you play like a ****ing ***." Gingerr GJ getting involved though. I don't actually care, it was a di ck thingto say though. BTW its pretty loud in the nexus.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I know, I'm pretty good at posting when idiots try to talk **** to my friends. Not to mention, "wow you camped me pretty ****in hard right there" isn't that **** of a thing to say, and for not knowing what he said for sure, you sure went out of your way to post just to attack him. GJ looking ********.

Zergum

Smash Cadet
You're flipping your **** over something dumb. You are talking **** and u don't even know who I am. Maybe if he didn't john so hard in the first place this never would have come up

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I know, I'm pretty good at posting when idiots try to talk **** to my friends. Not to mention, "wow you camped me pretty ****in hard right there" isn't that **** of a thing to say, and for not knowing what he said for sure, you sure went out of your way to post just to attack him. GJ looking ********.
Because i play WoW i'm very good at talking ****, Zergum was just trying to figure the point out of what he said, and he may have made a mistake, or may not have...but leave it between them and stop being like 98 percent of the female population and getting between problems/drama, just leave it between them to make it much more simple....one or two posts from sighrax would've settled it without your mouth being in the way. Thanks.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Because i play WoW i'm very good at talking ****, Zergum was just trying to figure the point out of what he said, and he may have made a mistake, or may not have...but leave it between them and stop being like 98 percent of the female population and getting between problems/drama, just leave it between them to make it much more simple....one or two posts from sighrax would've settled it without your mouth being in the way. Thanks.
LOL amazing post is amazing.

Maybe I was right when I said you should live on the east coast, you would fit in there pretty well. Actually nvm, EC is just too good.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA. Oh god. Hilarious. Stop being like 98% of the male population and being a ****ing idiot.

Maybe I was right when I said you should live on the east coast, you would fit in there pretty well. Actually nvm, EC is just too good.
Maybe I was right when I said you should stop fishing for attention and responding to my posts, since you always get so butt hurt when I come back and **** on you. Why are you responding to me? I could have went and trolled one of your many stupid threads that you make, but I don't, maybe you should learn how to ignore someone ;) but I forgot, you like the attention.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Maybe I was right when I said you should stop fishing for attention and responding to my posts, since you always get so butt hurt when I come back and **** on you. Why are you responding to me? I could have went and trolled one of your many stupid threads that you make, but I don't, maybe you should learn how to ignore someone ;) but I forgot, you like the attention.
Its 3:47 AM, and I'm aware.

Go figure.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Dear Internet,

You are the best for meaningless and unnecessary arguments with people that I don't know at all.

Love,
Ginger

Zergum

Smash Cadet
Ginger, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't automatically qualify them as a raging asshat idiot ****** ****head. The post was pretty satyrical and you had to be a huge sl ut about it.

Pritch

Smash Lord
How about stop reinforcing the stereotype that 98% of the male population is ****ing idiots.:dizzy:

Top Bottom