• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody talk to Bach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
If anyone talks to Bach please let him know that we have been trying to get a hold of him since January. He does not answer his phone or his emails. Please if you have contact with him, please tell him if wishes to avoid any legal issues, it is in his best interest to call us. We NEED our Las Vegas videos. We get the point by now: you're not encoding them. We have given you our Fedex account number, all you have to do is mail them. You are not even paying for the shipping. This is irresponsible and getting to the point where we're going to need pursue all the options available to get our videos back.

So please, anyone that talks to him, please tell him to get back to us ASAP.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm gonna sticky this for a few days so the word gets out without having to keep bumbing the topic.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I don't understand how some players can encode a complete tournament in a few days while Bach takes months and months to release videos.

That's why we all love Caotic and Nealdt :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Guys please keep the comments to yourselves. The purpose of this topic is not to bash Bach, who did far more for the video community than anyone in Smash history.

I'm certain this will be resolved soon. Until then stay out of the topic unless you have something helpful to contribute.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Guys please keep the comments to yourselves. The purpose of this topic is not to bash Bach, who did far more for the video community than anyone in Smash history.

I'm certain this will be resolved soon. Until then stay out of the topic unless you have something helpful to contribute.
With all due respect, we know Bach has been a great source of help, but if not him then someone else...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I linked this to Bach on aim yesterday, he didn't respond, but he should be aware of it now. As such, I'm unsticking the topic.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Man, none of the latest mlg vids came up. I was hoping my mlgpro subscription could die in peace after seein them vegas bouts. But i guess it aint happenin huh.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
VoD is free for 2007, so long as Bach mails MLG the stuff we should have the videos eventually, or at least I hope.

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
Bump

For god's sakes does anyone talk to him? We have ZERO chance of getting a hold of him, so help would be appreciated. If you want to see the Vegas videos, you should all spam him. This is just out of control.

Husband

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA. I talk to Bach all the time. He is still pissed at MLG so he is taking his time getting those vids back. Ill let him know **** is getting serious

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, he's hurting the entire smash community deliberately just cause of some personal vendetta? And that's the guy who has "done so much for the community" ó_O

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
HAHAHAHA. I talk to Bach all the time. He is still pissed at MLG so he is taking his time getting those vids back. Ill let him know **** is getting serious
Pissed about what? Tell Bach way to burn a bridge. We'll be in contact with him about this, definitely not over in light of this information.

Lock thread please.

Wife

Smash Lord
I would just like to post in hopes that team ben doesn't get a bad rap for this. we have in no way encouraged this, or even know anything about it. bach told me he was sending the videos in january and i havent heard anything about it since.

bach hasn't been smash affiliated or team ben affiliated in months.

sorry for bach screwing everyone over, but at least we still have those montages.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace

soooo if i were to praise Bach in his "ganstaness" (i am aware this isn't a real word btw) would I still have to keep my comments to myself...eitha way KEEP IT GANGSTA BACH!! I don't even know (or care) what happened....I love drama such as this.

btw I'm still Handsome...if anybody was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom