• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody play melee around northridge?

WHA?

Smash Ace
Where at exactly? I know some people who play around there.
lies, lie and slander!!!

hey little milt;
-u got a place to have ppl over?
-u willin to go over to ppls houses?
- i just had a little smashfest this past thursday, and may have some in future
-when r u free?

miltymilt

Smash Rookie
I'm in the dorms at CSUN right now. I'm cool with goin to peoples houses. Probably won't be free til next week tho. Finals:/

Sin_Reversed

Smash Rookie
Yo everyone, i'm at CSUN as well. Dormin' it. Looking to play pretty much anyone who's down, finished w/ finals on Wednesday but i'm free tonight lol. Hmu!

miltymilt

Smash Rookie
Sin: what building number are you in?
Gosu: my last final is on wednesday. I'm down to play here on thursday though

Sin_Reversed

Smash Rookie
I'm on campus now if anyone wants to get some smash in. I'll be here til about 4:30
Hell yeah, i'll be at my dorm in 10. What's your #?
bryan =D

you weren't bad!

We can play today if you want =D
Lets go! >=D If you dont wanna come to my dorm i'll definitely try to stop by a little later today, say, 5:30?

951-473-5429 if anyone(else) is down to play.

miltymilt

Smash Rookie
My final actually finished earlier than I thought. I'm down to play with anyone right now

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Hell yeah, i'll be at my dorm in 10. What's your #?

Lets go! >=D If you dont wanna come to my dorm i'll definitely try to stop by a little later today, say, 5:30?

951-473-5429 if anyone(else) is down to play.
I actually don't have a cell phone but give me a place and I'll walk over right now

My final actually finished earlier than I thought. I'm down to play with anyone right now
Maybe we should all get together or something. I say we all go over to Sin's place

miltymilt

Smash Rookie
Sorry Gosu, I was kinda busy all day and I'm not in the Valley right now. I'll let you know when I'm back in town.

D

Deleted member

larry (dehf) lives in reseda, he'll probably be down to play

Top Bottom