• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody plan on maining Snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruton

Smash Ace
NO I don't like snake I wish they would bring back Marth
So since Snake: In = Marth: Out?

wtf. no.

On topic, the Metal Gear Solid series is by far among my favorite one player games I have ever played. Ever.

That being said, it would feel unjustified to me if I didn't main Snake in my favorite fighting game series. Ever.

So he will be my main alongside Wario and the DK's.

S2

Smash Lord
I'll consider it.

I really want to play Snake, but in a few years... I don't know. Somehow I just get the feeling that the guest characters may not be in the iteration after Brawl. I'm hesitant to get too attached to them.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I'd be interested to see how many of these people stuck with snake for any reasonable amount of time.

:phone:

Yes. I am. But it might be a LITTLE too early for a thread like this.
EY staying true to his word. Only I think he took up the hacking portion of it instead. I still wonder if he ever cracked the textures for Snake Eater. He said it was highly encoded or something.

Not sure of anyone else, but keeping up with this sub-forum for so long sort of feels weird. Like you see these posts before you even lurked this place and realize there was a whole generation before the current inhabitants. You look back to remember a lot of people that are else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom