• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ZSS going to APEX?

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
I made a thread about Pound 4 earlier this year, so I thought that It wouldn't be such a bad Idea to make one for Apex.

So there's a lot... like a lot of hype about Apex and we are probably wondering who is going, etc.

So any ZSS' from here going to Apex?

Here is the Tread... just in case:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857

solecalibur

Smash Master
I am going and I also saw Dazawa on the attending list

edit - where you at Snakeee and SMF?

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
Well... I think Snakeee might be going... since its close by I think he can make it.

It would be epic to have a lot of ZSS Mains/top Players in a Big tourney like Apex.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I shall be attending Apex... Without a partner since Blue Rogue won't make it in time for teams... *sigh*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So if you go to APEX, go for Melee, because the only cool character in Brawl will be getting, like, no representation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So if you go to APEX, go for Melee, because the only cool character in Brawl will be getting, like, no representation.
Lucas? There are a few Lucas going actually.
haha! I had to x3

I wish I could go to Apex but very busy that weekend. =P

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Lucas? There are a few Lucas going actually.
haha! I had to x3

I wish I could go to Apex but very busy that weekend. =P
Lucas is cool in B+. I get tired of him fast in Brawl, though.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
I know right?!
There are like, no MK's around these days.

I'm going. Got the DEHF pool yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Headed out soon.
YEA!
I'm broke atm, so idunno if I'll make it :( .

Saw you in Pools!
Yay!

Also, If you see a ZSS with "cba" as a Tag getting planked, throw an empty water bottle at thir Opponent.

I'll Remember to Thank you later.
;)

Zero

Smash Hero
:)

If MK tries planking you should try speed hugging the ledge after he drops down and uairs. I wonder if that is legit.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
Depends.
Im not sure if you mean Flip Jump edge hogging or something else.

I am So scared of landing with a Stupid move in SV's platform because of Shuttle Loop.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I made some money in MMs woot , but videos (of me and some epic matches)
will go up at youtube.com/solecalibur
I'm sure its gonna be a slow process but I should be able to get that bracket matches first b4 i get my pool matches as they were pretty sweet

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
How'd this go guys? I know Dazwa got the **** pool. I didn't hear anything about Sole on the live stream. I know Snakeee and Pat placed top 33

solecalibur

Smash Master
Drown in pools =X , Im probly gonna drop my 2ndary and just stay zss now as game 3 I tried my 2ndary and it just went bleh

Snakeee

Smash Master
Drown in pools =X , Im probly gonna drop my 2ndary and just stay zss now as game 3 I tried my 2ndary and it just went bleh
Yup, my 2nd was MK and I most likely would have placed higher without him. I'm not sure entirely what it is, but I think I just can never feel as comfortable as another character (except maybe Sheik). I'll probably go all ZSS next time and possibly Sheik for Falcos.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
My man Coney knows the ZSS match-up. :X

I still think ZSS goes even with Dedede.

Coney

Smash Master
i definitely still think so...i have ever since i started playing sassy. i used to always lose to zss when i was, uh, bad, but she's pretty manageable now

either the MU is even or it's a gimmick MU i'm well-versed in, either way, i don't think it's bad @ all

prove me wrong, fellas

btw this isn't saying i'll beat every single ZSS i come across, because that would be indicative of an uneven MU

this is just saying put a ZSS in front of me and i'll give them a run

i mean like nick would prolly beat me since he has CO practice and knows all her little tricks and gimmicks but, it wouldn't be a massacre.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I like using my snake for d3 more then zss in the MU, this is some ****ed up **** on my part lol
Btw Coney I have your match vs earth uploading on youtube soonish

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
I got Modem ***** and wasn't able to figure put the Address/how to get there.

Top Bottom