• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any way to escape shieks FS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
i was wonderining if there was a way to escape zeldas and sheiks final smash.

i wana know cuz i always like get killed by it when ever i play another sheik or zelda

so besides jump is there any other way?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
...is this really necessary?

where would you see fs's in a competitive game? Seriously, answer my question.

I'll go ahead and answer myself. Never.

Fs's not only unbalance the game but they add a factor into the game that makes the game more based on luck/random factors which makes it less dependent on skill.

Here's the best thing you can do.

Go to the item screen.

Go to the option that says 'All off'.

Do that Option.

Play the game.

????

PROFIT!

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
...is this really necessary?

where would you see fs's in a competitive game? Seriously, answer my question.

I'll go ahead and answer myself. Never.

Fs's not only unbalance the game but they add a factor into the game that makes the game more based on luck/random factors which makes it less dependent on skill.

Here's the best thing you can do.

Go to the item screen.

Go to the option that says 'All off'.

Do that Option.

Play the game.

????

PROFIT!

hum true true i dont play with smash ball but im talking about online when even if you turn items off they still come im not talking about turnys geeze seriously you need to take a chill pill and grow up and just awnser the question not go off and be a smart allic ok thanks!

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
i heard that you can do a foot stool on someone whos caught in it and like stop them from dieing at the very end is this true?

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
The Sheik boards are generally here to further Sheik's competitive metagame. Final Smashes aren't a part of this because they aren't used in a competitive enviroment, so they shouldn't be discussed here.

But to make this post helpful, ledge camping is very effective against linear FS' like Sheik/Zelda. Staying aerial a lot and being unpredictable with double jumps is also useful, along with platform dropping, basically anyway of mixing up your height.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
hummm hey lets get this topic on to the right path!!!!

so anyone else know a way? like ikes thing where he hits you or somethign and goes up but you escaped it and hes up in the sky hitting nuthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom