• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any smash64 players going to UCSD Winter Game Fest '10?

D

Deleted member

i'm down to play 64 but I do not have my own setup

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i wanna go! id be down to go if someone has a couch for me to stay on saturday nite (cuz im too broke for a hotel since i just dropped hella money for a tourney up in washington next month D: ). either that or id go if there was hella people goin for smash64, minimum of 10, then i wouldnt mind spendin money on a hotel for a nite. have my own setup too!

D

Deleted member

Hey Darth Rancorous

there are many people living in UCSD willing to house people

just drop a note in the main thread in the melee section

--

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
thanks for the info s2j

unfortunately, im gonna have to sit this one out (too busy preparing for next month =D )

but im down for any tourney in cali, as long as its on the weekend

D

Deleted member

whoever went to this tournament and wanted to play 64 ruined my day because there were no 64 setups despite there being some unused tvs

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
whoever went to this tournament and wanted to play 64 ruined my day because there were no 64 setups despite there being some unused tvs
I went there and there was N64 for a while but all the ports were being used by these random people. I also asked this guy if he was s2j and he said no lol. He told me you were this guy wearing a white shirt, a backpack, a bit fat, and asian.

D

Deleted member

why are all 64 only players so stupid :urg:

(not all norcal 64 players)

Top Bottom