• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any other jiggz going to COT4

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
we need to rep the first national tourney for jiggz guys. i think dapuffster, bowyer, myself and a few others are representing the puff. anyone else going?:bee:

PND

Smash Champion
Nah. I was planning on it, but I just came back from traveling for a week and I don't think it's in my best interest financially to make another trek out. I'll make the next PA tourney, I hope.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I hate the hell out of Diddy Kong Dittos. Though I do much worse against them when I play Jigglypuff.

I either go Sonic, G&W, or Diddy in that match up.

This is an important tourney and I want to place good so I don't want to risk using jiggs too much during the tourney. But I will defiantly try to implement her into one of my live stream tourney matches.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't know, I've played ADHD, Player1, and some other diddy main with my Jiggs and I just get ***** the hell out of. I prefer Sonic and G&W over Jiggs cause they can glidetoss and I kinda know glidetossing well since Diddy's my main.

PND

Smash Champion
I need to work on my Jiggs / Diddy. I know it's an advantage, I just have some stupid habits in that match that I need to break.

Veril

Frame Savant
I need to work on my Jiggs / Diddy. I know it's an advantage, I just have some stupid habits in that match that I need to break.
Yeah, just because we have the advantage doesn't mean its easy to learn the matchup. I'm not totally comfortable with it yet.

PND

Smash Champion
The problem I have with the matchup is my ex-crewmate is a Diddy main, and we rose up as Jiggs / Diddy at the exact same time. We evolved our styles together, and because of it I do stupid things that work on him that don't work on other Diddys. I know what I do wrong, it's just a matter of playing better Diddys than him. The problem? He's actually pretty ****ing good :( I've only ever faced Diddys that are worse than him, so I've never HAD to fix my bad habits in order to win. That and good Diddy players are still pretty Rare.

Top Bottom