• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any nearby MO smashers?

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
I live in Florida but I am visiting family up here in Missouri, Cape Girardeau till about January 6'th. If anyone interested leave a reply just to meet up and play some matches (melee). =D

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Mostly the area around St. Louis / St. Charles is where the scene is most active.

For Melee they play randomly at various times / locations, you will want to PM Darkatma or Geno.

For Brawl it's at my place in St. Peters every Tuesday at 5pm.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I'm only an hour from you in Marion, Illinois, but I'm probably going to be too busy to play by the 6th. My bro is in town, court, work, and blah. Wish I could though, I heard you're pretty good.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Wow Cape Girardeau. That brings back memories of NikePK and guys; I doubt they still play though.

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
ah.. thanks for the response guys : )
I'll try and PM those people you mentioned MetalMusicMan.

I'll keep checking on this post.

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
too bad, but \ thanks for the responses guys.
I'm not sure what zig-zag's smashboards screename is, but I've already tried pm'ing Geno.

I would be willing to travel down to St. Louis Sunday (tomorrow) any time of the day, but I know thats really short notice.

Top Bottom