• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any NC tourneys?

Knorr

Smash Ace
matt.... nobody was saying **** until i found the thread.

and doesnt that just seem right?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo ill money match all u guys after an hour of playing the game since i havent played it in so long! I might not beat Lozr but u guys talk mad scrubby so I accept son!

HOLLA

BEHR

Smash Hero
yea i agree with 2% we dont know anything about this guy so yea and Flowin how long you stayin in NC?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i've heard about flowin... but that's still no reason 2 back down from a challenge... lol... and darn people get a life.. stop taking smash boards so seriously... it's all fun and games in smash and war... chillax people... QUE EL JODE AMIGOS...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes flowing, lets do this. Lets see how good you are man. Looking forward to it. Thx for all the support people, lets show em how good we have got. Rise with me ali

Knorr

Smash Ace
i cant believe you luther.
it not about knowing who somebody is and respecting them for whatever, if they aint brethren then
its about not backing down when somebody comes up in yr house eating yr kimchi, writing with yr pens, and mashin the cstick really hard on yr good controller

pu$$ie$

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
good luck with the tonsils man... bring some icecream 2 the next tourney bro...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've seen a few Flowin vids, he's a really good Falco in them as he probably is now. That's what makes me wanna play him so much!

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
yo i can go this weekend but the thing is u guys live mad far and the only mode of transportation for me is either a cab or my friend who is a corporal. So it'll be hard for me to play u guys unless we get a meeting place. Dont get me wrong I havent played in a long time but i can still do some nice ish just check out ma old vids on utube.

Ill be here till the 20th and come back on the 18th! do somebody holla at me!

HOLLA

BEHR

Smash Hero
Flowin sucks to be you cant believe you live on the coast.

Edit:you be able to go to the January Tourney on the 26 it is like a 2 Hour and Half Drive.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Ya mang if only the military let us drive! Sucks to be in student status im interested to see how good u guys are since ne of ur boys beat fastliketree who i like beat my meat to everytime i see him play!

HOLLA

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol @ flowin... that kid is str8 mackin... lol... and flowin jacksonville or jackson aint that close 2 wilmington... if so... you need 2 come to the january 26th tourney man... it's like an hour drive... im sure somebody could give you a ride... or heck... i'll come get you... but you would have to leave friday... tho.. and i'll take you back saturday after the tourney

Dusk-EX

Smash Cadet
I actually work in jacksonville just give me a time and a place and ill be on my way. Im eager to see how good yo really are. Ive got a couple friends that can play two.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
how about you come 2 that tourney @ pembroke man... and play everybody there....

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol i havent touched this game n a couple months 2 lol! but im coming bak though! watch me kuzz!!! tryna go 2 pound 3 so i kan whoop suum a$$!

Top Bottom