• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any N64 Smashers in Miami,Fl

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Me and a group of friends are really good in N64 SMASH... and we are searching for a local challenge! So pm if you live in miami,fl and wanna play n64 smash for money or friendlies... up to you let me know

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
i doubt ur hella good! if anything i can probably 5 stock you ez with any character...u want a challenge? go find "sheermadness"

Superstar

Smash Champion
*whistles*

WHERE in Miami, exactly? VERY big city. South West Miami here.

My Console skills is @#$% though, moreso than my online skills.

Really good though...well, chances are that isn't true.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pritty sure u made the exact same thread like 2 years ago RevN.

And I'll tell u the same thing I did 2 years ago.

Come to a Gigabits and I'll play u guys.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
i live down south miami (kendall area)... and sheermadness gigabits is too far especially since i have no car anymore.... so idk i would like to face someone much much better than me.....

RevN

Smash Apprentice
if you live by bird and 152nd let me kno... me and my boy are dwn to see what you got....

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Get online smash and p2p with sheermadness? Probably good delay.

Get an n64 controller adaptor for the best results I guess, or a gamecube controller which isnt as good but much better than keyboard/dpad

Superstar

Smash Champion
Even still, I'm up for that GCN Controller match, since you're in FIU which I'm sitting in there, waiting for class, right now.

So long as I don't have to play Brawl, that is. :p I don't have a controller with me, though. If I come there after 3:30 can I have some SSB64 pleeeeeeez?

I'm the guy with the thick black jacket, partially whitish sleeves [halfof the front sleeve], and a brown alaska shirt. Blue Jeans, black shoes, brown hair.

Tez

Smash Rookie
yeah me and RevN are talking about TRUE N64 CONSOLE WITH ACTUAL N64 CONTROLLERS.....so does any1 play n64 smash like that.....we've never played with a GC controller only

Top Bottom