• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any melee players in Newark, NJ???

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys, just transferred to NJIT from Purdue

Wondering if there are any melee players around the Newark, New Jersey area?? 0__o

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Freakin Mog...I heard your going to Pound, are the rumors true? Anyway I live in Maplewood and thats like 10/15 min maybe.

Im pretty sure Tec0 goes to NJIT, or at least Im pretty sure he goes to school in Newark

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Idk if this is the appropriate thread to post this in, but M2K is currently at my place and he wants Melee practice. If you're interested in coming over later today, hit me up on AIM

My screenname is Hey Jose Says for those who are too lazy to go to click on a few more links :3

shurf

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to mention that the other day there was a Melee setup in the game room in the campus center. I dunno who set it up but I'm more than willing to help out in starting something here (bring my Wii or w/e). It would be really cool if we could get some Friday night weeklies/friendlies or something.

shurf

Smash Cadet
That's awesome, I didn't know it was you guys. Do you set it up often in the CC?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It was the first time we bothered.

I think Kso wants to buy a TV for his room and just play there.

Though I personally wouldn't mind playing there more often.

shurf

Smash Cadet
That's fine. I guess a room would be more convenient. But setting it up in the gameroom might encourage more NJIT smashers to come out of hiding (like me :p). As far as I know smash is only played once a year here for the game expo thing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I didn't know NJIT smashers existed O_O......

Anyway yea Kso just finished getting everything for a setup so if you wanna play you should probably PM/IM Kso =3

Or me I guess :lick:

shurf

Smash Cadet
Sounds good!:bee:

Its been almost a year since I played melee seriously. Needless to say I miss it. <3

Top Bottom