• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any London players around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Whereabouts in London are you?

There's quite a lot of London smashers (including me), so I'm sure there'll be somebody in your neighbourhood you can practice with.

I'm in central London - SW7.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I saw in another thread that you said you live three stops away from the venue of the London Monthlies and also the venue of Smash GT2 which is gonna be a UK tournament. So make sure you make both of them events and bring friends.

But funny enough Fuzzyness (currently the best person in the UK) lives like 5 mins from that venue since he hosts it.

So if you live 3 stops from that venue this means you should live like within 15 mins of the best smasher in the UK which makes you a lucky individual lol.
Anyway you should try to get in contact with him, don't feel discouraged when you play him though and he wins cos he is one of the UKs best.

You do know the basics advanced techniques though right?

Oxymoron Man

Smash Cadet
En Angleterre, bien que je parle en francais ici.
I saw in another thread that you said you live three stops away from the venue of the London Monthlies and also the venue of Smash GT2 which is gonna be a UK tournament. So make sure you make both of them events and bring friends.

But funny enough Fuzzyness (currently the best person in the UK) lives like 5 mins from that venue since he hosts it.

So if you live 3 stops from that venue this means you should live like within 15 mins of the best smasher in the UK which makes you a lucky individual lol.
Anyway you should try to get in contact with him, don't feel discouraged when you play him though and he wins cos he is one of the UKs best.

You do know the basics advanced techniques though right?
Well not really. I'd say I love about 30 minutes away from that venue. Where does fuzzyness live? I'd like to train with him :)

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
The title made me lol
yeah dude london is great for smash.
Melee, Brawl, bet you could find some Smash64 somewhere what ever you want you can find it

this guy gets fuzzy who do i get? that brawl scrub willz

Yeniths

East Midlands!
and I have who? Myself lol? Just gotta train and travel, if all done right it is good and costs v cheap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom