• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Guelph (Area Code: 519) Smashers?

Overdaws

Smash Apprentice
Are there any Smashers in the general Guelph, Ontario area? The smash scene seems pretty weak here, and myself and my friends are looking for some people to play against without having to make the 1 hour drive to Toronto all the time. If anyone lives in Guelph or even in Waterloo/Kitchener, please make it known. Thank you.

Overdaws

Smash Apprentice
My city is small enough that I doubt people would even bother specifically searching for it. At least this way they have a chance of randomly seeing it on the first page. If what I'm doing is against the rules, please tell me -_-

sprocket

Smash Journeyman
I live close enough Ancaster/Hamilton area. If that qualifies me for a title, its mine: :chuckle:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Chatham-Kent and Windsor area are also 519 area code, but they aren't very close to Guelph
(not really too far either though). It does kinda suck having to drive like 3-4 hours to every tournament, so I feel your pain Guelph.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm going to be in Kitchener come September until December. I can come out when I have the time to play a few matches with you guys =)

Also, here's the closest people that play: kwsmashers.forumer.com They have their own exclusive forum, lol. I look forward to playing you dudes.

Edit: If you guys are interested in playing Melee, I'd love to play... but not so much for Brawl. Just a heads up.

Ancientkhaos

Smash Rookie
Woot for the search button!

I'm a Guelph brawler looking for other competitive players. If it helps, I'm able to hold little get togethers at my house for those who want to play for fun or play competitive to learn and get better. I also work at Microplay here in Guelph, so if anyone wants to stop by and want to play the asian kid there(that's me. There's only one asian there), you're more than welcome to.

mistermoo564

Smash Rookie
I attend the University, and know of at least a couple people who would probably be up for a small tourny or some friendlies.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Wow i dunno how I've never seen this thread lolz.

Im a smasher from Cambridge who is constantly making that 1 hour drive.. even today ima drive 45 mins just to get to Sauga.

Do not play brawl..... But id be down for 64 and I'd also MM anyone in the region off Guelph/KW in Melee

So basically 519-404-0591.... my name is Peter and I would love to sit down and smash..(no brawl) I love mostly everything about smash (except Brawl) and would have fun driving down to guelph to play anything...(but brawl)

GET AT ME GUELPH!!!!

Edit: some random f@g who will remain nameless combined my post *cough LANDY F@GGET cough*

mistermoo564

Smash Rookie
Weekends would be best for myself and the people I referred to. However, not until the January 17th weekend at the earliest...I'll be out of the province before then ^^'

I'm mainly a Melee player, though I also really enjoy SSB64 however I lack any kind of tech skill in that >.< I'm working on becoming a player with any kind of command and style in Brawl, but that's a work in progress XD

As a disclaimer, I do not have my N64 at the university.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Good shiat, im not technical in sb64 I jus use kirby and down air a lot lol. If we smash is it going to be at the uni or can someone host a decent event?

Top Bottom