• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any from NC going to S.N.E.S

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I was just wondering if any of te brawl, melee, blazblue, street fighter 4, street fighter hd remix, ]mvc 2, players from NC was going to S.N.E.S. this coming August 21st-23rd

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Man, we need 2 go man... and represent NC... atleast get 2 of the best in everygame 2 go... or that we know... and it would be ****...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Any tournament involving SF2 (i'm assuming that's what hd remix is) I would ownn. I have never lost a game on xbox live in the past year and people pull the plug on me on the regular lol. Any other games aside from the ones mentioned? Soul c.?

-dorsey

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I tried to convince PP to go but he has mandatory freshmen orientation during this time.

EDIT: also i can't afford to do this, its way too late for me to try and make arrangements.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if i ride, i can get a go.
GO GO GADGET BRO

but the games i plan on money matching or playing in are

Brawl, Melee, SF 4, SF HD remix, KOF 12, Blaz Blue, Halo (2v2) if lozr comes and Halo 4v4 if we can find 2 more people from NC that's good @ the game

and Ace, i'll kick your A$$ bro in some SF4... or atleast i would when i actually played the damm game

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
SF4 is horrible.

BlazBlue is awrsome.
Can somebody say NOOB... i think i remeber you from H.E.R.B. 2
but the only reason you probably like that game is because it takes 3 minutes to learn a freaking 20 hit combo and then there's the right stick for easy specials NOOB... be a man... see me in KOF 12, MvC 2, SF 4, SF HD remix

oh yeah... me and dama and valz are going... if anybody else wants 2 go, i guess we will have 2 rent a bigger car or atleast a van or something, but i dont know anybody that's 25 to rent a car... and we can all chip in for gas $$

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
but the only reason you probably like that game is because it takes 3 minutes to learn a freaking 20 hit combo and then there's the right stick for easy specials NOOB... be a man... see me in KOF 12, MvC 2, SF 4, SF HD remix

oh yeah... me and dama and valz are going... if anybody else wants 2 go, i guess we will have 2 rent a bigger car or atleast a van or something, but i dont know anybody that's 25 to rent a car... and we can all chip in for gas $$
I play Tager. There's no such thing as an "easy" 20 hit combo.

And the only SF I play is 3rd Strike, because it's the only one worth competitive merit. HD remix is awesome, but I really only play it for ****s and giggles. Alpha is good though.

I despise SF4. It's just unpleasant to play, I really don't like it at all.

MVC2 is fun, I just can't get the will to get better at it. Just the same, I'm decent.

lord karn

Smash Master

I may want a ride with you.

ptown

Smash Ace
to play sf4:

if every round just starts out and all you hear the announcer say is "heaven or hell", you'll lose.

on the otherhand, if you should hear and sing to calmly "in the air tonight" by phil collins, you are on your way to getting a win.
when song gets to the part where the drums go crazy, there's no hope left for your opponent.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

I play Tager. There's no such thing as an "easy" 20 hit combo.

And the only SF I play is 3rd Strike, because it's the only one worth competitive merit. HD remix is awesome, but I really only play it for ****s and giggles. Alpha is good though.

I despise SF4. It's just unpleasant to play, I really don't like it at all.

MVC2 is fun, I just can't get the will to get better at it. Just the same, I'm decent.

Tageer takes skill to play, I must admit.
3rd Strike, was a fun game 2 play
HD remix, my dad still plays that game, so i play with him
MvC 2. I play cheap characters so i like it

I may want a ride with you.
I'll call matt 2night and see what he say... or i might just take my sisters Ford Expedition instead

to play sf4:

if every round just starts out and all you hear the announcer say is "heaven or hell", you'll lose.

on the otherhand, if you should hear and sing to calmly "in the air tonight" by phil collins, you are on your way to getting a win.
when song gets to the part where the drums go crazy, there's no hope left for your opponent.
Pwn'd

ptown

Smash Ace
haha dshep knows what i'm saying.

heaven or hell means you dead in sf4.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Peter, why have I done the age old habit of smoking the forbidden ganja with you? You're like the coolest smasher I know.

ptown

Smash Ace
i don't do ganja.
sounds wicked evil though in the most evil sense.

well, i'm going to play melee or somethin' sometime. it has a dangerous edge game.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
That is a shame indeed.

Maylee has a good forward smash, when you're choosing the character with the biggest tiara.

Top Bottom