• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any canadians coming to pound 3?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Pound 3 is going to february 2nd and 3rd and it will be the last giant melee tournament.

it is looking to have ~300 people, possibly more, and the venue is absolutely perfect. it's within 5 miles of the airport also, or you could drive.

I'd like to see canadians here, the tournament will be like VLSx100 in awesomeness cuz MD/VA is the ****.

whens the last time Canada came to MD/VA, YOU SHOULD COME!!

we're making a pound 3 advertisement commerical to help hype things up, that'll be out shortly

but i want to see canada here

especially ban vwins pkm and chester!!!!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol burn. come on its bam. i remember when he asked me for his tag at fc. i was like umbam? ohhh humbam. i was so confused. then at vls i saw that he was a baller and he had good chair tricks on ppl. rofl

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
canadian smashers are awesome, and we have a common interest in herbal supplies.

bam***!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
]: Testrider.

LOL! It's so true though XDD. Iunno, I'd love to come, really. What kind of **** do you need to cross the border?

Vwins

Smash Ace
I don't think anyone will take his car for a 14-15 hours drive. We'll need to take the plan and it cost a lot of money so maybe I'll come if I have the money.

semp1991

Smash Rookie
wats pound 3 and where is it sorry i never played in an official tourney but honestly my team and i are amazing and we play day in and day out. like i dont want to feel like a noob but like before i found this site i didnt think people played smash anymore cuz only a few of my friends and i play in like the whole region of waterloo or so we know which is why im here to find more people

Top Bottom