• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any advice on ganon dittos

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i think i do pretty good n ganon dittos, but theres always room for improvement, especially sense my best friend mains ganon n i play him all the time

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight i know i think about doin this all the time but i never get around to it.

lol i spent like 5 minutes just lookin at yo sig.

3GOD

Smash Ace
aight i know i think about doin this all the time but i never get around to it.

lol i spent like 5 minutes just lookin at yo sig.
Yeah, what is that guy eating by the way? For some reason, he looks like the kind of guy that would eat Raisin Bran. Also, is Optimus eating a cookie or the same cereal as the other guy?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I also do really well in Ganon dittos. I'll just post what I do.

Be aggressive, but don't just run into his attacks. Don't give him much room to breathe, follow him everywhere. You can chainthrow with dthrow. And of course, proper spacing is always important. That's the thing about dittos, everything you can do to him can be done to you as well.

As you probably know, Ganon is very easy to edgeguard. Reverse uair is my edgeguard of choice in Ganon dittos. A neat trick to pull off for low percentage kills is to get them off the stage, jump out and reverse uair, then jump and reverse uair again. Double reverse uair FTW.

UchihaDemon

Smash Cadet
yeah, Uair is a good. its got range and priority. an upB here and there to mess with him and stopp shffles. downB and sideB at random times is a nice touch. just dont run into the attacks and try not to downB off the stage

Magus420

Smash Master
If you have less than 40 or so damage and they f-air your shield you can push the button to shieldgrab then hold down and towards to ASDI CC and eat the impending jab that every Ganon and their Grandma does after shffling a f-air, and then quickly JC grab during the jab's lag and proceed to CG the s*** out of them =D This works on any other character too that likes to jab after hitting your shield to land a free grab on them regardless of spacing, and at much higher damage since they don't have beastly strong jabs that start to knock you down at med %.

You can also forward-b if they try to space an aerial on you, esp f-airs. You'll pull back and dodge the aerial then hit them during their lag after landing as well as setting up for a combo/techchase combo.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Know how to meteor cancel because you're going to get stomped every time you get knocked off stage. Watch out for D-B spikes too.

Top Bottom