• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Woo Crew tourny March 17th OHIO

pvp101

Smash Rookie
Woo Crew will be holding another tournament March 10th

314 North Walnut street Wooster Ohio

Doubles start at noon ($20 per team)

Singles start 15-20 mins after doubles ($10 per person)

Low tier follows ($5 per person)

By the way, woo crew has a new face. Earlier today my gf and I obtained a ferret. the ferret`s name is KiKi and is the Official Woo Crew Mascot, if im at a tourny, expecxt me with our little friend.

aww i forgot to log-out my friends account, this is Demi...grrr

4% APR

Smash Champion
10th? I'll see what I can do. I'm excited for low tier, I'm playing Bowzer now. W00t! :bowser:

Also, Hurray for The New Woo Crew Mascot! Look at all them rhymes

FlipX

Smash Ace
I would go but the person who posted it only has 1 post so Im not sure how reliable he/she is...

Also 4% if your up for it we can low tier MM at my tourny =)

4% APR

Smash Champion
The guy who posted the thread was Demi on someones else's account.

Also, if you want to MM low tier, I'll have to wait and see how I'm feeling at the tourney. If we did, I wouldn't want to go above $5.

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
i think i'll tag along with the rest of some CF crew members, regardless of what they say.

unless ya'll woo crewers don't wish me to attend :(

:038: :069: :057: :089: :076:

4% APR

Smash Champion
I was gonna tell you not to come, but since you put a Muk in the post, I guess you can.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
how come i was not told of this tourny .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lol hey demi you need to start telling me these things man. yeah atfirst i thought that my friend jerad posted a woo crew tourny thread but i was demi. hey demi learn to change log in name next time lol

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
o hush mr angry. maybe you should be on the boards more to know when im hosting a tourny. besides im not your slave lmao you dont need to overlook me 24/7

4% APR

Smash Champion
Ok jaux, you can come, but we have to do a zillion dollar MM between bowzer and Zelda.
Jayckay, we're buds, you know that.

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
for us nubz, MK had me stumbled for a while, but i finally figured out it was mushroom kingdom. lawlz

CQue, FOURSIDE FTW!!!!!

4% you really wanna give me a zillion dollars that easily? i got three moves for you.

Dair, Nair, B(all of which are superior edgeguarding)

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Jaux, FOURSIDE FTW INDEED!! falcon v. ganon :laugh: so good

4%, i dont think you can take those moves man... its lookin rough

xtacy, brinstar depths is decent... decently terrible lol fourside is the place to be.. i so wish it wasnt banned gosh its so fun.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Of course, I love junky little block things that bounce you all over the place. Actually it's not that bad since anything that can hurt your opponent in any way is good for bowzer. :bowser:

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
CQue, if you really dont know, it's the level with the little buildings and the cars on the street that honk their horns then slam into you. ness's other level.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
ohhh onett.. idk how i thought you were saying something else i had no idea actually, onett didnt even cross my mind my bad. but no, 4side is better :059:

Top Bottom