• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another tap ex tourney!

Max Power

Smash Cadet
Daly city, CA - tournament
79 Skyline Plaza
Daly City, CA 94015
(the one by ranch 99)

date:
Saturday August 18 @ 1:30 pm

tournament players will get 15% off total purchases.
you will be distinguished by the red ribbon on your left wrist! last time it was blue

Fees
1. $5 for singles, and $3 dollars per teammate in doubles. (If we decide to have doubles)
2. 1st place winner - 40%
2nd place winner - 20%
3rd place winner - 10%
everybody else.... better luck next time!

Rules will be like NCB rules. If you don't know the rules please click here

For further more questions... please reply

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Everyone planning to attend: please post in this thread saying if you'll attend. You'll automatically be put on the roster.

Your second option is to go to the tap ex at Skyline Plaza (with Ranch 99) and sign up there.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
It's a pretty fun tourney. Last year's was pretty cool. Everyone got discount drinks and a lot of people showed up. There are cute girls working there too :)

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
This is the list so far:
Max Power
Jammin
LunInSpectra
Figs
Falcomist
Hydro Kirby
Jmic

Tell all your newb friends that are too scared to go to an NCB.

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
How big of a tournament will this be, and how long will it last? I'd have to get home by 6. T_T

Max Power

Smash Cadet
Oh well. Can you put me down even though I'm not sure yet?
yeah sure i'll hold a spot for you. yeah i don't really know what time it'll end cuz imma only have two tvs three at most. and if there is time i'll try to do doubles or like we'll vote on it. the prizes will be split like last time i forget though. i just wanna give tap ex some kind of money for letting me throw a tourney.

Max Power

Smash Cadet
Okay for some odd reason someone took down the sign up sheet at tap ex so i'll just sign up everyone that day. sign ups end at 130 so be there or be square

Zoap

Smash Master
1. If i wanted to take bart how close is it to this and if it isnt extremely close can i take a bus or something??? SOME ONE TELL ME
2. If there is a Bart/Bus sign me up plz :)

Top Bottom