• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another tap ex tourney!

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
hahah That's why I wanted to bring VHS tapes to the tournament. I figured Hydro Kirby's TV was a VCR combo. My opinion is that everything should be recorded so anything cool/funny will be remembered forever.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
It was EPIC! Remember when I did that at Lester's house? In real life, of course.

Let's do this again on the 1st or 15th! This time I'll use Doc unless my Marth will have gotten 10x better by then.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Let's have another one next weekend! Max Pizzle let's do it!

Who's free next weekend? If not a lot are free or tap ex won't let us, we should have a smash fest somewhere.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Dude, another one would be great so I can definately go and spread my secks. Well... as long as it's not this Saturday or Sept. 8 I can make it >.< Sept. 8th I'm going on Speak Out (LOL). Hopefully it's not on a Saturday for the next two weeks *crosses fingers*

jmic

Smash Ace
Hey Mark, Lester = Max Power.

Hey Mark, what's your AIM. Mine is Jmic FRESH.

Holla atcha boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay, I really don't talk like that.

Sober.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Hey Lester. Maybe you should just ditch whoever you're doing on Saturday and come with us.

hahaha nice.

Someone IM me. JA4x12LP. HOLLER!

Top Bottom