• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcing: The Official Smashboards / Wifi Wars Online Brawl Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
What horrible rules. Only allowing people in the states and 15 over to compete. That seriously limits the number of people.

Whatever, I live in Canada so I can't compete.

CO18

Smash Hero
What horrible rules. Only allowing people in the states and 15 over to compete. That seriously limits the number of people.

Whatever, I live in Canada so I can't compete.
Im pretty sure you're allowed to participate. He said players outside of US and Canada are not eligible to compete.

Nigy

Smash Rookie
I think I'm down in California visiting colleges then, but if I have my dates mixed up, this should be very fun!

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
may the best person win...

who am I kidding, I'm the best person XD... well this tournament will make whoever win get more respect, so expect me to play at my best.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
I guess I'll enter. I won't win, but I'm doing it for the historical value.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
*falls from sky* Hey everyone im back finally XD. Man ive been gone a long time now.

AuraHammer

Smash Rookie
I am SO IN!!! When I get the game Im going to prepare really hard for this tournament.

pit433

Smash Rookie
I'm def in this... played at my GameStop on release night, got to the semi-finals, and was beaten by a kid who had the import... not really that fair, but at least I got that far!

Bring it!

Max_Pwnz

Smash Rookie
Wow this sounds good but too bad in WiFi matches theres tons of controller lag

Busta

Smash Cadet
I'm also signing up for those tournies, I wanna play against as many people as possible, thang gawd for wi-fi, no matter where people live its gonna be brawls for everyone...

realmido

Smash Rookie
I can't wait ti get my game this saturday
how lucky u r people
I will join soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom