• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement: Gimpyfish is dropping Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
After getting destroyed in a tourney by shieks all the time, playing unwinable matchups on "balanced" stages like final destination, and generally being a laughing stock in washington I've decided to drop this worthless character once and for all, I'm currently messing with fox, falco, shiek, and marth to see who my preference is between the actual good and worthwhile characters.

yes, it is terrible news, but it is also false news, just giving you all a little panic attack xD

gimpyfish isn't dropping bowser at all, so dont worry kiddies ;P

haha this is spam and a half, but its not that bad compared to some things *points to the roy boards*

pdk

Smash Lord
F U You Just Don Unterstand How Tiers Are A Plot Of The Illumnati To Mislead Us So They Can Trick Us Into Falling Into Their Trap And Becoming Their Mind-controlled Slaves

Smash Master
You should add a little more stuff to the beginning of the message, so that people can't read that it's false news before actually clicking on the thread.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
lol @ thread

i would never drop bowser. i play bowser occasionally in tourneys, but most of the time i just use fox. it's impossible to drop bowser! when i saw this thread, i was fooled good haha

bowser for life?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Two Words:

Mind ****ing Games.

Wait...what?

Smash Master
Heh, that's much better. Join us Gimpyfish. Join.... Top tier.... shine....wobbling....cheapness...so much more gratifying than your crappy fat lumbering low tier garbage character.

Naw, I'm just kidding. I don't main Bowser, but he's my fourth best and by far the most fun to use.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
I knew this topic was impossible just reading the subject. How could Gimpy even possibly think he could PICK UP the big fat turtle in order to drop him?

D

Deleted member

After getting destroyed in a tourney by shieks all the time, playing unwinable matchups on "balanced" stages like final destination, and generally being a laughing stock in washington I've decided to drop this worthless character once and for all, I'm currently messing with fox, falco, shiek, and marth to see who my preference is between the actual good and worthwhile characters.

yes, it is terrible news, but it is also false news, just giving you all a little panic attack xD

haha this is spam and a half, but its not that bad compared to some things *points to the roy boards*
:( :( :( :( mean joke....:mad: .......:laugh: ok i've recovered now:)

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Omg How can you drop Bowser O_o
You made so many vids, it...
it...
it is just not possible! You aren't serious right?

:cry:

*has a heart attack*

:cry:

when did you notice?

ooeoeoe, this is my 700 posts ^-^

now?
now?

spam

now maybe?

I read the whole post =)
ha, fooled you back :p

IceCleaners

Smash Cadet
dont quit boswer.

if you dont play bowser anymore, i think ill stop playing ganon, because you prove to us you could be good with the two worst characters in the game.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
XD

still funny though for those of ya'll who have no faith and almost had a heart attack.
i have no faith in you gimpy. just letting you know :)

*is not being completely serious*
*is also not completely joking*

lol the bowser forums are really hopeless nowadays. this thread is actually a lot better than some of the threads in the bowser forums haha

rawr? :confused:

Gojira

Smash Lord

Bowser is just as GOOD as ANYONE if you use him right!!!!

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT NEWS: Pulling off your balls with a rusty pair of pliers IS fun.
wow i should try that some day, and i really thought that you were going to quit. bt i mean how could you, you are a master of Bowser.

ChuDat

Smash Master
imma drop jigglypuff, jigglypuff sucks so bad vs marth that i prefer picking bowser

it's almost the same with fox too

in fact, let's see.... i would pick bowser over puff against:

fox, marth, yoshi, pikachu, pichu, game and watch, luigi, and good links

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
i was jus tbrowsing and saw the title and was like dang lost another one to the high tier!!! grrr. Even though u only spent a lil timei n hawaii or so ive heard and seen ur post in hawaii forms i was like nooo you truly got me. let us know if you ever get back to hawaii mebe we could smash it up

ps low tier rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like tube socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
O_O woa ok thank god it was false you nearly had me there. Power to the lower tiers!
(I main with Ice Climbers, Yoshi, and G&W!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom