• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animazement 2009 Raleigh N.C?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Me (Jon?), Keith, Ares, You (PLUR), Foxxy, Karn. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Sorry to anyone who I forgot to mention.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
My friends Alex (0Room) and Daniel, another friend of mine, GofG...

they'll all be there for Melee.

Zero is also coming I believe?

So, 10 people?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I will be coming. And I will win the Brawl tourny so I can afford Elfen Lied, Gurren Lagann, Air, Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Code Geass, and Higurashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm nowhere on the way

i think

i have no idea where kernersville is but i mean i'm still not on the way

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh half a day to go!

don't forget my hoodie, PLUR!

<3 everyone

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
come friday and/or sunday to play melee with me/us...

and i dunno when the tournament is.

lord karn

Smash Master
The tourney is on Saturday at 5. I looked it up. Well, if I come for more than one day I might as well buy a weekend pass, so maybe I will show up for most of the weekend. What time should I show up?

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
i'll be there from about 9 or 10 friday to midnight, all day saturday, and all day sunday until closing.

you can get a ****load of smash out of anime conventions.

come friday for a while and see if you have enough fun/practice to stay/come all saturday/come sunday.

but yeah, buy a 3-day-pass anyways. only $20 more than a saturday pass.

Jon?

Smash Champion
You guys have any insight to how many set ups there will be? I don't want 20 people in queue to play brawl at a single wii. If that's the case, I'll just Kirby-cide to be a douche.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
they had 3 brawl setups last year i believe (soon after it was released), and before that they've always had 2 melee setups.

this year expect 2-3 smash setups (more if we're lucky or can convince them to let up set up more), but of course not all will be brawl.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
HYPE THIS IS TOMORROW!

i'll be there around like 10 or 11.

sorry about the double post, wanted to bump this as it's right around the corner.

Jon?

Smash Champion
HYPE THIS IS TOMORROW!

i'll be there around like 10 or 11.

sorry about the double post, wanted to bump this as it's right around the corner.
Cool, me and Keith will be there around 5-6pm? If you got Melee set up, I would love to jump in, even though I'm used to Brawl physics at the moment, lol.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
i'll be bringing melee and brawl+ (doubtful they'd let us set up brawl+ unless we snuck it in xD)

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
yup, that's the plan.

anyways i'm leaving right now!

plur, don't forget my hoodie!

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Foxxy!! Great games at the con (I was the Melee/Brawl Ganon that brought the cube). That was the most fun I've ever had playing Melee and I hope to see all of you at Animazement next year for some epic matches.

Can you believe we spent ALL DAY friday on Melee? Delicious...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Foxxy!! Great games at the con (I was the Melee/Brawl Ganon that brought the cube). That was the most fun I've ever had playing Melee and I hope to see all of you at Animazement next year for some epic matches.

Were you the ganon that I played with Roy? Good match!! :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

Is ur name D-Air?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Sup, Zack.

It's me, Jon. That Falco you played against. Good **** man, best Ganondwarf in Brawl by far!

Top Bottom