• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (Title TBD) Creation Thread - CONTINUATION!!!

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I feel 40 Characters are most reasonable. This wouldn’t include Echo Fighters however, because they take far less resources to develop than the main fighters.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #64:
Roster Number: 60
This may be too much, but it could cover a lot of bases from across animation history

Roster number submissions end in one hour!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Roster number submissions are now over!

Below is a poll to decide how many characters will be on our base roster!

Voting will end in 24 hours! I may or may not start prompt submissions a few hours earlier.

Job #64.5: Submit a favorite food item for Meliodas and Finn & Jake

You can submit a favorite food for Meliodas, Finn & Jake, or both of them. Make sure to explain what the food is and why it should be chosen. Only one favorite food item can be chosen for each of them!

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #65: Submit up to two newcomer character prompts

Three newcomer prompts will be chosen for this job and the highest voted prompt will get two characters into the roster, while the rest will get one!

You can submit either one or two prompts for this job! When submitting newcomer prompts, try to think about what you think our roster needs or is lacking. You are allowed to submit past newcomer prompts as well. The top three most voted character prompts will be chosen.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 64.5

Bacon Pancakes for Finn and Jake

Job 65

Submit a character from an anime or cartoon that debuted in the 1980s

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Prompt submissions are now over!

• Submit a preschool TV character Yiptap Yiptap
• Submit a character from an anime or cartoon that debuted in the 1980s cashregister9 cashregister9
• Submit a character from a show that isnt the main character Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
• Submit an animal character Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
• Submit a Cartoon Character from a Book Series ivanlerma ivanlerma
• Submit a Slice of Life Anime Character JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691
• Submit a Character who Hunts JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691
• Submit a Rooster Teeth Character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
• Submit a Non-Shonen Jump Anime Character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
• Submit a Cartoon or Anime Villain Character evanwoo10 evanwoo10

Vote for your top three favorites! You can vote for your own submission in second or third place. First place is three points, second place is two points, and third place is one point. Only three prompts will be selected for this job!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for prompt submissions are now over!

• Submit a preschool TV character Yiptap Yiptap - 6 votes
• Submit a character from an anime or cartoon that debuted in the 1980s cashregister9 cashregister9 - 0 votes
• Submit a character from a show that isnt the main character Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 6 votes
• Submit an animal character Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 4 votes
• Submit a Cartoon Character from a Book Series ivanlerma ivanlerma - 6 votes
• Submit a Slice of Life Anime Character JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 - 3 votes
• Submit a Character who Hunts JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 - 1 vote
• Submit a Rooster Teeth Character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 2 votes
• Submit a Non-Shonen Jump Anime Character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 2 votes
• Submit a Cartoon or Anime Villain Character evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 0 votes

Preschool Character, Non-Main Character, and Cartoon Book Series Character will be our three prompts. Congratulations to Yiptap Yiptap , Glubbfubb Glubbfubb , ivanlerma ivanlerma , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

We now have another issue though, which prompt will get two characters. I don’t think we have ever had a issue like this before for first place. Below is a poll to decide which prompt will go first and get two characters.
The poll will end quicker than usual polls, maybe even less than 12 hours! I will give a 1 hour warning before closure!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
The poll is now over! The non-main character prompt will go first and get two characters on the roster, congratulations to Glubbfubb Glubbfubb !

Job #66: Submit a character from a show that isnt the main character (Submission by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb )

Only two characters will be selected to join the roster!

Make sure to explain who the character is, how they could work, how they can be appropriate and censorable (only if they are a adult/mature cartoon or anime character), and why they deserve to be in our game!

Job 66:
Reptar (Rugrats)

Reptar the Dinosaur is side character from Rugrats Series. He is Dinosaur, who is Mascot of his cereal and Kids from Rugrats like him so much. He is also most iconic Rugrats Character due to his appearances in Nick Racers and NASB.

If he was included in Animation Smash Bros, he could have the Same or similar moveset on Nick Allstar Brawl one, he could be heavyweight and he could be like Bowser of the Game, surpassing Shrek's weight and being most heaviest and tallest Character in the Roster. His flames can retain, but his Side Smash and Down Smash could revolve around tripping the Building down like destroys the City.

I nominate Reptar, because he is Rugrats Rep and he could be cool character for Fighting Game, since we never had a Dinosaur Character in the Roster and he could be the newest heavyweight around here. He could have so much potential for his moveset, especially when he could use one of Rugrat as his Attacks like Tommy Pickles or etc. BTW, he could be another Nickelodeon rep like Miko and Spongebob.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Joe Swanson (Family Guy)
108773C4-C056-45CE-A1AF-FF359780F3A4.png

“Wait a minute if you had issues with Stewie, Stan and Kyle, then why are you suggesting that Joe Swanson be voted onto the Roster?” Because, unlike Stewie Joe can actually be censored very easily without taking away anything major. Like, you may need to recolor a Gun, but that’s not nearly as extreme as taking away how Stewie is very gay to an inappropriate extent (a **** ton of innuendos I doubt any Ratings Board would allow slide with a game aimed at Everyone) as a Character, and how nowadays it overshadows his origins as the Evil Baby of the Griffin Household. As for Stan and Kyle… while I love South Park don’t get me wrong, it is quite literally “Offend Everyone the Show”, and would easily get a T slapped onto it. As for the other reasons why I went with Joe is how I think him being Disabled creates an incredibly compelling design for him, as a Stance Fighter who needs to exploit every single absurd strength that he has in either Stance to make the opponent fear you despite your Handicaps. This is actually kind of inspiring, and that’s why I want to suggest Joe to join the Roster.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-69.jpg

Jorgen Von Strangle
A supporting character in Fairly Odd Parents, he mixes two archetypes we dont see together much. Mages and brawlers, he would use powerful magic blasts and abilities from his giant wand such as transformations and levitating, which also acts as a great battering item similar to a sentinel glave. He would be comparable in weight to Captain Falcon and have the speed of Incenrour, and would be able crawl like an army member.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
It must be a Side Character.
For example, it can be Hugh Neutron from Jimmy Neutron.
I Know It's Just...I can't construct one without thinking whether it be a long summary of one saying why this character deserves to be in or not and in terms of who i wish to use, they don't have any good reason why.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I Know It's Just...I can't construct one without thinking whether it be a long summary of one saying why this character deserves to be in or not and in terms of who i wish to use, they don't have any good reason why.
Maybe the character makes good memes such as Carl Weezer or is more popular such as Zukko

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #66: Eustace Bagge (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
235D2143-ACAF-451B-8B1C-8C721158A795.png

Eustace Bagge is a main side character in Courage the Cowardly Dog, like the Squidward to Courage. Eustace’s moveset could involve him scaring fighters with his mask, using his mallet to whack opponents, and using his bad luck to make things end badly for everyone.

JOB UPDATE (IMPORTANT):
This will be our final day for character submissions, ending in only a few hours. I will make sure to give a one hour notice in advance. Since we didn’t get many submissions this time, I will allow anyone to use as little detail as possible for submissions. As long as your submission has a name and doesn’t go against our prompt & thread rules, I will allow it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom