• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Do you have any villagers moving? If not, then bells will do. I don't really like Paula, so... Maybe 20,000 bells? I'm willing to negotiate of course.
No one is moving last I checked (and I wouldn't let them anyway) and I'm willing to pay 20,000.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A new villager set up to move in JUST as I got an awesome villager in the campsite

Now that sucks.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
So no one wants Paula?
Heck, I'll give her for free. Last chance before I try my luck at ACC.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I need classic wall shelf, anyone have it?

I'll need to order it first, so it'll be a while before I actually physically have it. Try me on Skype in like 20 hours?

****'s burning a hole in my inventory.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Forgot to tell you guys, but if you have turnips right now, the re-tail in my town is currently buying turnips for 566 bells.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
You can have a lemon or persimmon from me any time, just talk to me on Skype so we can set it up.

(Parmesan, 24 more hours to do something about your hat or this villager will get it:
)

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Need to clear out my inventory so I was wondering if anyone wants these? It's almost entirely fossils and fortune cookie items.

I'm looking for a Triceratops skull, Metroids, Samus mask, Hero pants, Minimalist table, Black roses, a perfect pear and unlisted K.K. music. I'll also accept bells, though I'd rather trade.

For sale

Fossils:
Ankylo skull
Ankylo tail
Apato torso
Apato tail
Archaeopteryx
Archelon torso
Dimetrodon skull x2
Diplo skull
Diplo hip
Diplo tail
Fern fossil
Ichthyo skull
Ichthyo torso
Iguanadon torso
Iguanadon tail
Megacero torso
Pachy skull
Parasaur skull
Parasaur torso x2
Plesio torso
Ptera skull x3
Ptera left wing x2
Sabertooth torso
Shark tooth
Stego torso
Styraco tail
T-rex skull
T-rex torso
Tricera tail

Fortune Cookie:
Bad bro's stache
Big bro's mustache x2
Block floor
Coin
Fire Bar x4
Fire Flower
Goal Pole
Mushroom mural
Super Star
Triple Bananas
Fi Mask
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Wii Balance Board x2
Blue Falcon

Other:
Bamboo shoots x4
Ruby x5
Amethyst x5
Emerald x5
Sapphire x5
Silver x3
Concrete floor

K.K. Songs

Bubblegum K.K.
DJ K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Birthday
K.K. D&B
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Rock
K.K. Synth
Mountain Song
Rockin' K.K.
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Steep Hill

Also since I'm getting rid of stuff I don't need, Ed, the smug horse, is going to be moving on the 7th. So I'll take offers for him too.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Need to clear out my inventory so I was wondering if anyone wants these? It's almost entirely fossils and fortune cookie items.

I'm looking for a Triceratops skull, Metroids, Samus mask, Hero pants, Minimalist table, Black roses, a perfect pear and unlisted K.K. music. I'll also accept bells, though I'd rather trade.

For sale

Fossils:
Ankylo skull
Ankylo tail
Apato torso
Apato tail
Archaeopteryx
Archelon torso
Dimetrodon skull x2
Diplo skull
Diplo hip
Diplo tail
Fern fossil
Ichthyo skull
Ichthyo torso
Iguanadon torso
Iguanadon tail
Megacero torso
Pachy skull
Parasaur skull
Parasaur torso x2
Plesio torso
Ptera skull x3
Ptera left wing x2
Sabertooth torso
Shark tooth
Stego torso
Styraco tail
T-rex skull
T-rex torso
Tricera tail

Fortune Cookie:
Bad bro's stache x2
Big bro's mustache x3
Block floor
Coin
Fire Bar x4
Fire Flower
Goal Pole
Mushroom mural
Super Star
Triple Bananas
Fi Mask
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Wii Balance Board x2
Blue Falcon

Other:
Bamboo shoots x4
Ruby x5
Amethyst x5
Emerald x5
Sapphire x5
Silver x3
Concrete floor

K.K. Songs

Bubblegum K.K.
DJ K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Birthday
K.K. D&B
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Rock
K.K. Synth
Mountain Song
Rockin' K.K.
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Steep Hill

Also since I'm getting rid of stuff I don't need, Ed, the smug horse, is going to be moving on the 7th. So I'll take offers for him too.
DJ. K.K.
I NEED IT.

But I'm broke right now... how much do you want for it?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Got it, good thing Retail is open. I'm gonna grind bells.

Oh, and CHIEF moved in today! He's no Wolfgang, but close enough, dammit.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Oh, and I'm trying to get Beardo to move out soon.

Want him? He's smug, so he'd be the same personality as Ed.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Alright. I'll have the music tomorrow morning. And maybe for Beardo. Not sure if I want him just yet. Though that name and mustache is glorious.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Sure, I'll add you tonight (I'm 6 hours ahead of EST).

relaxedexcorcist: Left you a message on Skype for some fossils (to finish my models) and a CD. :)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I want to visit other people's towns... but Porter tells me that there are no nearby towns... and he gave me a list of faraway towns that I can visit... but it is blank! :troll:

How do I visit other people's towns... and have people visit my town? :confused:

If it helps, my dream address is 4800-2518-5898. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to visit other people's towns... but Porter tells me that there are no nearby towns... and he gave me a list of faraway towns that I can visit... but it is blank! :troll:

How do I visit other people's towns... and have people visit my town? :confused:

If it helps, my dream address is 4800-2518-5898. :)
You need to exchange friend codes, not dream addresses

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
it's not really that cool. Was fun for like 5 minutes. It makes me think though, it'd be sweet if they skinned the actual mii plaza to have different themes like this.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
It is nice to see everything in HD, and it's very pretty, but it feels unfinished/rushed. The way to upload photo's is pretty annoying (you have to stick the SD card into the Wii U as opposed to having them wirelessly connect to each other, and if you want to make a post about a certain character you have to hope you got lucky and they appeared in the plaza, or else you'll just have to reload the app. And IIRC, in the Direct it said you could upload your designs, which you can do, but if you're uploading a shirt or dress QR code you're gonna have to make four separate miiverse posts as opposed to being able to just make one big image with all four of the QR codes on it.

At least it's free, though I guess you get what you pay for. :/

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
At least it's free, though I guess you get what you pay for. :/

It's free... But I see what you mean.

Animal Crossing would look beautiful if there were a Wii U game of it. I just hope they don't release it as an expansion pack to New Leaf that City Folk was. Take time with it and make use of all or most of Wii U's features. Even NFC where you can buy little models of community projects at stores for like $3 and sync them with the game pad to build them in your town. And also, more activities which has always been something missing from the AC series. The Island Mini Games are a real nice diversion, but it would be nice to have a bowling alley or even an Arcade to play billiards or some card games with friends. Anyone remember Club House Games on DS? It would be awesome if they incorporated games from that into Animal Crossing considering the type of game Animal Crossing is.

Seriously, it's wasted potential :/

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
http://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCross...everyone_i_created_an_imgur_uploader_for_our/

If you guys got problems with i.nintendo.net, this is probably the alternative.

I'll be giving webrender a suggestion on sharing them on the exact browser and etc.

Also, change your internet's SSID to "Bestbuy" and turn your house into a faux nintendo zone to get the exclusive items like the Double Neck Guitar and several more Nintendo Zone items coming at a later date.

To tell you what, I already tried this and it seriously works, lol.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So, I have been working on my town... I finally added a café yesterday and a fountain today.

I am also placing patterns on the ground almost everywhere I go... this is not random... the patterns have a purpose. The rose patterns represent the future locations of the bushes. The beetle patterns represent either grass or flowers. The wallpaper patterns represent designated sites for public works projects.

I even drew maps of my town on graph paper to help me plan out my town. I currently have three major areas planned out... they are called "Park", "Camp", and "Orchard Road". I already have my park and camp layouts figured out... just need to plan out the layout of the orchard road.

If you wanna check out what I had in mind, visit my dream town at 4800-2518-5898.

Top Bottom