• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
This game is so much better than real life. Can anyone give me FCs and what not? :D

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Right now. Today. Whenever.....Bio really needs to add in a 3ds code in profile settings.

0103 9521 8016
How about 7:00? Unless you want to do it right now .

FC: 2122-6108-1245

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Looks like bowling is in the way right now, so I'll have to do it later or tomorrow.

I'll add you immediately though.

Rotani

Smash Rookie
JSRF Design.JPG

I made a design, it's the design that's on the back of Beat's shirt in Jet Set Radio Future.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Cute design. I have yet to touch that sewing machine. This week has been overwhelmingly busy in my town. Second floor of Museum opened, Club LoL opened, Hariett is opening soon, Turnip prices were pretty high in my town to sell...

And it's been raining for the past 3 days. Kinda discouraged me from going to the island to catch them beetles.

Rotani

Smash Rookie
Cute design. I have yet to touch that sewing machine. This week has been overwhelmingly busy in my town. Second floor of Museum opened, Club LoL opened, Hariett is opening soon, Turnip prices were pretty high in my town to sell...

And it's been raining for the past 3 days. Kinda discouraged me from going to the island to catch them beetles.
Did you catch a coelecanth? They only appear when it's raining from 4 pm to 9 am.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Hm, never bothered much. Maybe tomorrow I'll commit to it. It has also been raining in two of my other friends' town. Crazy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One thing they should have copied from Harvest Moon is plants being watered while it rains.

Watering plants while it's raining is really stupid

Rotani

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the turnip price pattern in their town? I most likely have the Decreasing pattern.

Hm, never bothered much. Maybe tomorrow I'll commit to it. It has also been raining in two of my other friends' town. Crazy.
It's been raining in mine and a friends town too. I think it's been happening to most everybody.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
what are the pattern types? I knew town had patterns I didn't know if the game just arbitrarily set up a pattern type when you started the game though.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Does anyone know the turnip price pattern in their town? I most likely have the Decreasing pattern.

It's been raining in mine and a friends town too. I think it's been happening to most everybody.

Yeah, must be the way the game is during this time since on the message board it mentions the rainy season is almost over.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You guys should stick to reddit.

There are tons of people who are willing to open gates and trade FC's while the turnips are about 500-1000 in their town.

Rotani

Smash Rookie
You guys should stick to reddit.

There are tons of people who are willing to open gates and trade FC's while the turnips are about 500-1000 in their town.
I don't like reddit, would rather not go there and lose brain cells.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Stop losing more brain cells thinking reddit is cancer and you'll probably be surprised about getting more bells.

Seriously.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
no need to get worked up over reddit, etc

as a side note - I'm looking for exotic and modern furniture I don't already have (even just cataloging it), plus the small and regular Bowtoids

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been collecting exotic furniture and pirate theme. Though you can't trade pirate theme.

The only exotic furniture I need is exotic chest and table

I plan on collecting modern wood series as soon as I have a room for it

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, I guess my response was a tad rough. Sorry about that, lol.

Apparently, Nookling junction upgraded to T&T Mart yesterday, while the Kicks store just opened up too. Right now, I made a project to open up the dream suite while I got a visit from Shrunk with a signing sheet for me. Everything is turning out much better than expected, except I just got 2 cranky villagers in a row and Doc was all gloomy for some reason.

I've been collecting exotic furniture and pirate theme. Though you can't trade pirate theme.

The only exotic furniture I need is exotic chest and table

I plan on collecting modern wood series as soon as I have a room for it
Lucky for you, I just got a modern wood TV by mail. :p
You can have it if you want.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I'm still waiting for someone to give me a coconut.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
you can find them easily by doing the island tours. Just do the deep fish diving one and you'll find it eventually. Also if you have Club Tortimer (that piece of paper at the end of the table where they sell stuff) then you can go to that island and it randomly has one of the 2 palm tree fruits.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
This sucks. Doc is leaving.

The only cute lazy villager there is. ;___;
TELL HIM NO! ;~;

On my game, Kyle wanted to leave, and I was just like "Well if you really want to that's cool"
but like, 2 days before he had to go, it gave me the option to yell stay.

Couldn't let my favorite villager leave.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Oops, sorry Vinny! I missed your post! I'll have them tools ready for you >_<

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Woah, and it was 14 minutes ago.

I'll get on it now. Also, thanks sunny. I will NOT let him leave just like that. :/

I was bored, so I took two pics.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually DO have all the modern wood furniture.

I just don't have a room for it yet.

I actually almost have all the pirate things, at least the ones I know of.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Thank god for the ABD. This ho would be having fun playing with my emotions.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Already got the dream suite and museum, so I now have the silver net and fishing pole. Up next is the reset center.

I'm low on bells, but I know what I'm going to do today.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I've been doing this for the last week, lol. It's so good, I only have like 2 more house upgrades and I have 2.5 mil sitting in my bank

The island makes it so much easier. They weren't as easy to grind in wild world

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I honestly think they purposely implemented this. Like, the purpose of going to the island and catching bugs. Considering you're the mayor and have to donate to these projects. Not that I'm complaining, but it sure does make the game easy.

And I'm definitely not going to blow the money on that stupid Royal Crown that people went crazy over in Wild World.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My favorite moment so far

It's not even that the bench was built, it's that no one showed up. Thanks for all your support, jerks.

also island.jpg

Top Bottom