• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Chat about the best casual game experience ever.​
Fell free to chat and share FC etc...​

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
The game is looking awesome so far, even though there is not too much to do on the first and second day.
If anyone wants it, my FC is 4511-0534-6026

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
The game is looking awesome so far, even though there is not too much to do on the first and second day.
If anyone wants it, my FC is 4511-0534-6026

2836 0421 05000

I have Apples for my fruit but I shook every single tree one the first day lol, what do you have?

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I have pears, but I too shook all my trees. I also have a cherry to give because my neighbor got the game. Do you know how long it takes for fruit to grow back?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

A friend made this shirt, and it looks quite nice. :p

Got peaches, but shook it all off. Buuuut, I planted a perfect peach and cherries and I'm still gathering bells with money rocks and improving my creativity. :p

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oooh~
Just got this game today.

Ehe~
My first new neighbor ended up being one of the Wolf characters that I really wanted. <3 Glad I didn't have to wait too long~ Then again, all the wolf characters are pretty neat.

Now I just need Apollo and I'm set!

Ahh.
I can just tell this games gonna eat up my hours~

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Apollo is a jerk. At least in my wild world town he was.

Also if anyone has coconuts that would be greatly appreciated. That is the last fruit I need.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Got Royal crown my 3rd day of playing, but not full Hero or Samus suit yet because I don't plan on time travelling to 2045

edit: also willing to pay 70k a piece for hero boots/pants and samus helmet/pants I need to setup my wifi first tho

Also have an extra majoras mask, 3 yellow pikmin hats, S.S Dolphin, 2x yoshi eggs if you want to trade instead.

Rotani

Smash Rookie
Got Royal crown my 3rd day of playing, but not full Hero or Samus suit yet because I don't plan on time travelling to 2045

edit: also willing to pay 70k a piece for hero boots/pants and samus helmet/pants I need to setup my wifi first tho

Also have an extra majoras mask, 3 yellow pikmin hats, S.S Dolphin, 2x yoshi eggs if you want to trade instead.
I have Hero's boots and samus pants that i'll trade for your majora's mask and Dolphin.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm pretty sure you can just save before buying the fortune cookies and keep reseting untl You get the item you want

I accidentally reseted once and got different items from the fortune cookies

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure you can just save before buying the fortune cookies and keep reseting untl You get the item you want

I accidentally reseted once and got different items from the fortune cookies

Loading in these kinds of games literally takes forever, so it wouldn't really be a time saver. Saving and quitting > changing a day takes a little more time, but at least you'll have items afterwards.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
I have Hero's boots and samus pants that i'll trade for your majora's mask and Dolphin.

I messed up and forgot to mention I already have heroes boots.

I'd be willing to trade if you have any of the other items I want though. Also have Master Sword if you're interested.

edit: still need to setup wifi and I'm going to pick up Project X Zone so I'll be back in a few!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Loading in these kinds of games literally takes forever, so it wouldn't really be a time saver. Saving and quitting > changing a day takes a little more time, but at least you'll have items afterwards.
Changing the day messes up your town

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I'm trading a majora's mask for a wii fit balance board

Rotani

Smash Rookie
I messed up and forgot to mention I already have heroes boots.

I'd be willing to trade if you have any of the other items I want though. Also have Master Sword if you're interested.

edit: still need to setup wifi and I'm going to pick up Project X Zone so I'll be back in a few!
I don't have anything else, so i'll just trade the samus pants for the dolphin.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
I don't have anything else, so i'll just trade the samus pants for the dolphin.

OK hang tight I have to wait for my brother to get home to unblock my MAC ID for my 3ds to get it to work on my router. Also I'll throw in another one in for you since I have 2.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Best Animal Crossing yet. I'm about 3 weeks in, and my town is getting better by the day. Recently spoke to Blathers about expanding the museum, so I'm expecting to remodel it for Thursday (Kitty asked me to make a Fountain Statue for the town which looks cute).

Unless you want space taken up, I suggest anyone not to bother with the jungle gym. It's pretty silly and tacky, imo. I feel like demolishing that **** and kicking Doc out. I might just remove it and place the Cafe there.

Rotani

Smash Rookie
Anybody here follow the turnip trend in your town? I would like your friend code so we can try to get better prices for our turnips. My re-tail is buying turnips for 197 each.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
wtf, It's been 4 days and someone got a royal crown, which I heard it was 1,200,000 bells, in 3 gorfdamn days?

Whatever, I just wanna decide if I should choose either beautiful town or bell boom to raise some more.

I'm still under 100,000 bells.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Apollo is a jerk. At least in my wild world town he was.

Also if anyone has coconuts that would be greatly appreciated. That is the last fruit I need.
Not sure if you already got'em, but I have a lot of coconuts to sell, not that I'm selling them to you. I'll give you some whenever.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
wtf, It's been 4 days and someone got a royal crown, which I heard it was 1,200,000 bells, in 3 gorfdamn days?

Whatever, I just wanna decide if I should choose either beautiful town or bell boom to raise some more.

I'm still under 100,000 bells.
Turnip stocks and Night time Island beatle hunting yo~

Doesn't take to long to grind out a lot of money.
Although, someone already getting the Royal Crown is a bit ridiculous. X-x

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Not sure if you already got'em, but I have a lot of coconuts to sell, not that I'm selling them to you. I'll give you some whenever.
Just tell me a time and we can set things up then.

Top Bottom