• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: Let's Explore!

Which special character should we include?

• Jackie (Jaguar)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Ranger (Golden Eagle)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I kow what you are thinking “Oh god, not another creation thread!”

Yes, we are making an Animal Crossing 6 to succeed New Horizons. Animal Crossing has been a huge love of mine for over a decade now and I’ve always purchased the latest game so, to continue my love for it, I wanted to get a creation thread out as way for Animals Crossing fans, like me, to make a game.

But Venus, will you have time to do it?
Yes, I’m an extremely busy person with a very busy schedule with work, family, and obligations. I run the Infinite thread with a great and talented leadership team so that helps ease some of the burden. We do daily jobs and events so that keeps me busy along with a wikia we keep updated. Additionally, I also run an MvC4 thread but, like the Marvel vs Capcom series, I update it irregularly. That’s sort of intentional given the sporadic release dates of MvC games. I intend this thread to be, well, very casual much like the AC games in general. We will do a new job every few days and I aim for it to be relaxed, slow-paced, and easy to navigate. Expect semi-regular updates, jobs, and a relaxing and welcome nature.

How will you run it, Venus?
We will use the Ranked Voting and Choice Options like in other threads along with submission and voting periods. People put submissions in, we vote, and then results are posted. Ranked voting will be used and, typically, people can vote for their submissions for choices 2 or 3. We will occasionally do discussion periods too to discuss the content.

What content can we expect to submit?
It’s not a fighting game so definitely not stages and fighters. I don’t have it mapped out entirely but we will be submitting things like new villagers, gameplay features and mechanics, furniture sets, fruits, flowers, and museum content like fish, bugs, and such. In addition, we will add in new content based on new mechanics or gameplay features that we include.

How do I participate?
Submit, vote, and post really. I intend for this to be very fun and casual. Post and contribute as you like and follow the prompts given.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
New Content
Description
Specifics
New Villager SpeiciesSpiders will appear as a new villager species
ExploringJetison off to straneg new lands and unlock their secrets, befriend fellow explorers, and bring a bit of their flare back to your own village.
BiomesInclude variopis biomes in your village by unlocking them through exploring
CountiesIn this game, players are given the option to start their own neighboring town to the ones other players have made on the same system! You can even set up your friends' towns to exist next to yours...and this can snowball into tons of players having connected towns to form a County!
Museum ExpansionIt enhances the Museum to allow for Plants and Relics to be added in seperate areas. Players can also select particualr items to display in their own section and decorate it as they like.

Special Characters
Name
Purpose
Description
Basis
Jackie​
Bringing villagers to various biomes and helping them explore; giving them hints and maps and such.​
Jackie is an explorer who can be found at first in your town upon starting. Once a certain amount of quests are performed to get her set up, she will start a Jackie's Explorer's Brigade, a explorer group who seeks out fame and riches in different biomes. She will often task the player in finding treasures and relics in biomes and completing certain tasks which in turn opens up biomes for the player in their town. Once building up this biome in their town, she will then fly off to search for other places to explore. Once she does, she will return back and give passage to players to open up those biomes as well.

She also functions as an appraiser who will take and inspect relics to ensure they are display worthy which can then be donated to the museum once it is expanded. Beyond working as a explorer guide and appraiser, she also sells adventure gear such as the following:

• Tents (to save)
  • Campfires
  • Rations
  • Water bottles
  • Canteens
  • Fire starters
  • Compass (to know where you need to go in a biome)
  • Maps (mark important places as you explore)
  • Rope
  • Medicine
  • Walkie Talkie (to contact her to go back home)
Her tent corresponds to the biome so its a traditional camouflage in the jungle, hues of yellow, brown, and orange in the savannah, and so on.
Jaguar​

New Villagers
Name
Species
Personality
Description
Basis
Charlotte​
Spider​
Sisterly​
Her hair is blonde and is tied into two braided pigtails. She has the Sisterly personality, and tends to wake up very early in the mornings. Her house furnishings fall under the country theme, such as barrels, haystacks, and a wooden swing. She will appreciate gifts that tend to have a farm or ranch kind of theme, and prefers the color yellow.
Charlotes Web
Joro​
Spider​
Cranky​
Joro is a Cranky male villager who appreciates Japanese-oriented items and goods. He decks his house out with tatami mats and Japanese furniture but in sparse and, yes, unkempt way. He wears a Yellow Samurai Helmet and often carries a scowl. His face is mostly red and wears samurai armor, typically yellow and has black legs.

He is often found at night time and sleeps in late. While outside, he’s typically found in areas with lots of trees and and shrubs.
Joro Spider​
Widow​
Spider​
Snooty​
Widow is a Snooty female villager who prefers a gothic furniture style with occasional splashes of crimson. Furniture in her house includes a piano, a tea set, and a high-end TV. She enjoys keeping up with fashion trends, having a preference for fancy clothing. Her preferred colors for clothes are black, crimson, and purple, with golden yellow accents where appropriate. Her body is mostly black, with soft yellow around her face and legs, and a red hourglass marking on her abdomen. Widow is extremely shy at first, and quick to avoid conflict.

She is mainly awake during the night, either going for walks around the town or in her house watching horror movies. When outside, she will typically stay near rocks, stone fencing, and/or stone furniture.
Black Widow​
Parvus​
Spider​
Normal​
Parvus is a Normal male villager who's light tan in colour having bit of brown. Unlike other Spider villagers who have eight eyes, Parvus himself has four.
He's mostly curious about things he has never seen before as well always being kind but sometimes get frightened easily. He's pretty much awake during the day time often hanging out with others.

For his house, I picture him having furniture like the Minimalist series and other things like a tv.​
Jumping Spider​
Doug​
Spider​
Peppy​
Doug is a smaller spider villager with a white, black, and brown swirl complexion around his face. His hobbies includes bug catching and looking at trees and flowers but will avoid Bird and sub-species villagers. Doug will deck his house in the Insect series. He is friendly but slightly shy around certain villagers.
Bird Dropping Spider​
Webster​
Spider​
Peppy​
Webster is a studious fellow, his favorite hoppy is reading and looking for rare fossils and Gyroids. He likes to regular the museum and is a top patron despite Blather's general unease around him. He has a little bit of a napoleon complex and hates being called "Shorty". He has 80 brothers and 80 sisters all named after soem sort of lame web pun such as Webby, Webrick, and Weboi. His house is decked out in gyroids, book shelves, and small fossils and he keep a pet fruit fly named "Skitter". His catchphrase is "Eye See".
African Social Spider​
Suki​
Spider​
Tomboy​
Suki is the kind of girl that likes to both br bold and humbke at the same time. Being from the Tropics she decorated her house like a miniature hotel using bold colors of reds and oranges using the returning Cabana Series. She dreams of opening a spa due to not liking the cold, preforming to stay inside during the winter months and drink hot chocolate. She had a thing of not liking dirt and is constantly seen sweeping her place when guests eventually come. Coincidentally she has a pet Cleaner Fish named "Brushy". Her catchphrase is "smile smile"
Hawaiian Happy Face Spider​
Shay​
Spider​
Snooty​
Shay is a Female Snooty Spider villager coloured Black and Her head is surrounded by water

For her house, I'd imagine she would have like a spa

Her clothing would be summer inspired clothing
Diving Bell Spider​

New Fruits
Name
Biome
Description
Banana​
Rainforest​
Persimmons​
Savana​
Passion Fruit​
Desert​
Coffee Bean​
Rainforest​
Plum​
Savana​
Cocoa Bean​
Rainforest​

New Items, Furniture Themes, and Sets

Name
Type
Description
Farm Set​
Set​
Farm Bed: A darkred bed frame with heavy quilts with dark red, green, and brown, along with white.
Farm Armchair: A dark green armchair with dark red wood.
Farm Bookcase: A darkred wood bookcase with books about farming.
Farm Chair: A white wood chair with a dark green cushion.
Farm Couch: A dark green couch with dark red wood.
Farm Dresser: A dark red wood dresser with items on the top including a toy tractor and a toy cow.
Farm Table: A white wood table with a picnic-pattern table cloth.
Tractor Bed: Another bed that is a large red tractor but converted into a bed.
Silo Hutch: A red grain silo that is converted into a hutch.
Farm Rocking Chair: A dark red wood rocking chair with a red and white cushion. Passed down through the family.
Farm Wallpaper: A wallpaper that has a white picket fence with surrounding farm things like barns and farm animals as well as trees.
Farm Wallpaper: Grass and dirty carpeting with bits and pieces of corn kernels and hay.

New Fish, Bugs, Fossils, and Diving Items

New Relics, Art, and Plants

Biomes
Name
Description
Expert
Explorers & Characters
What can be found...
Bamboo Forest
This location would be a mountainous area with influence by Chinese, Japanese, and Korean architecture. The many cliffs and ravines would be difficult to traverse as some bridges are broken down. However sprinkled throughout the area are special shrines and if you donate 10 Bells to these shrines a special character will appear
  • Serena
  • Jack
  • Bamboo
  • Mushrooms
  • Koi
  • Bee
  • Orchid Mantis
  • Giant Walking Stick
Savana
The Savana is a dry biome with dry grasses and sparse vegetation. Various insects such as locusts, beetles, bees, butterflies, ants, and scorpions can be found here as can watermelon which can be plucked and then harvested for its seeds. The Savana has several ruins that dot the area which can be further explored by diving into their depths. Ancient pottery and statues can be discovered in its depths as well as relics of war and conquest.
  • Gracie
  • Sahara
  • Gems
  • Rocks
Caves
Desert
  • Sahara​
Enchanted Woods
Alpine
Rainforest
Polar
Antlantis

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Tortimer reserved this post for an upcoming job on the town signboard. Please wait while your settings load up
  1. Job #1: Please vote on how our new Animal Crossing will look
  2. Job #2: Submit a New Species of Animal Villager

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #1: Please vote on how our new Animal Crossing will look

Anima Crossing follows a slight pattern. Wild World took the idea of the original Snimwl Crossing and expanded it by adding new content without really changing the formula. City Folk took that and utilized an entirely new game feature by traveling into town that really became the forefront of the game. New Leaf expanded on that by bringing the city amenities to the animal village while adding additional gameplay features like diving and public works. New Horizon, like City Folk, created a new gameplay feature of having DIY projects on a deserted isle. Every other game seems to take a feature from the previous and expands on it.

So the question is:

1. Will be make a game that expands on the content found in New Horizons like what Wild World did for the original Animal Crossing
2. Will we make a game that greatly expands on the content found in New Horizons with far more features like what New Leaf did for City Folk.
3. Will we make a game that is entirely different from the previous game like City Folk and New Horizons?

Please vote for only one of these by indicating which number.

Job #2: Submit a New Species of Animal Villager
New Leaf included the Hamster and Deer species so we will be included an entirely new one as well. For a rule of thumb, we only include a species that’s not in yet. That technically means animal species such as weasels, tanuki, giraffes, hedgehogs, and other creatures represented by merchants, vendors, and other important characters aren’t eligible. Also, creatures such as bugs, fish, and dinosaurs aren’t currently eligible. Please provide the name of the animal and how that animal may look like in the game. Feel free to provide an image of an animal to show what they make look like.

Also, to clarify, turtles are eligible much like how frogs are present. Additionally, squids are also eligible much like how octopi are present.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
New Villager Species

Moose are stocky Villagers that tend to be jocky, cranky, or smug. Like Deer, they have sexual dimorphism so female villagers lack the antlers. They are far larger than their Deer cousins much like how Gorillas are to Monkeys.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I know nothing about AC, but I may as well give a tiny bit of input

Job 2:
Spider

While spiders already exist in the Animal Crossing universe, these 4-armed and 4-legged friends would be anthropomorphic, tall, and sapient like with birds. They would have unique animations using their extra appendages, and tend to be either cranky or lazy. I'm not sure how many eyes they'd have.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 1
Gonna go with 2.

Job 2: New Animal
Snakes
snakes-drawing-image.jpg

It would be fun to see these serpentine creatures as residents slithering around, there's lots of snake species from cobras to pythons which would be cool.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 1

Number 2

Job 2

Panther

Panthers would be normal sized villagers mainly having Snooty and Smug Personalities

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Technically speaking, spiders are out as they are a form of bug and panthers are out as Katrina, a character is a panther. I’m going to thinking about these submissions and will weigh if they are ultimately eligible as they technically aren’t.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Bats-structures-organs-sound-frequencies-signals-contexts.jpg

Job 2 Bats

Bats are the one animal I want in animal crossing, as the sole flying mammal bats would make a unique fit like the octopus and frog villagers, plus the can be adorable when they need too

Also number 3

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Technically speaking, spiders are out as they are a form of bug and panthers are out as Katrina, a character is a panther. I’m going to thinking about these submissions and will weigh if they are ultimately eligible as they technically aren’t.
(K I'm late to reply to this but) We have dogs as a villager species but also have dogs as special characters (K.K., Isabelle, etc) so I don't see why panthers should be off the table.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Job 1 -
Option 3

Job 2 -
Ferret

EDIT: To go off of previous comments, Frogs and Octopi are catchable species and exist as villagers. Not to mention Monkeys originated as a Special Character only species, and then became a villager species in WW. I personally don't think any of that to be off the table (even if it is rather unlikely)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
REVIVING THIS!!

Pleade vote fir your top three animals to include as villagers. Ranked voting is on.

New Villager Species

Moose are stocky Villagers that tend to be jocky, cranky, or smug. Like Deer, they have sexual dimorphism so female villagers lack the antlers. They are far larger than their Deer cousins much like how Gorillas are to Monkeys.
I know nothing about AC, but I may as well give a tiny bit of input

Job 2:
Spider

While spiders already exist in the Animal Crossing universe, these 4-armed and 4-legged friends would be anthropomorphic, tall, and sapient like with birds. They would have unique animations using their extra appendages, and tend to be either cranky or lazy. I'm not sure how many eyes they'd have.
Job 1
Gonna go with 2.

Job 2: New Animal
Snakes
View attachment 315359
It would be fun to see these serpentine creatures as residents slithering around, there's lots of snake species from cobras to pythons which would be cool.
Job 1

Number 2

Job 2

Panther

Panthers would be normal sized villagers mainly having Snooty and Smug Personalities
View attachment 323235
Job 2 Bats

Bats are the one animal I want in animal crossing, as the sole flying mammal bats would make a unique fit like the octopus and frog villagers, plus the can be adorable when they need too

Also number 3
Job 1 -
Option 3

Job 2 -
Ferret

EDIT: To go off of previous comments, Frogs and Octopi are catchable species and exist as villagers. Not to mention Monkeys originated as a Special Character only species, and then became a villager species in WW. I personally don't think any of that to be off the table (even if it is rather unlikely)
  • Moose
  • Panther
  • Bat
  • Snake
  • Spider
  • Ferret
Additionally, we will be going with a game model that looks at both City Folk, New Leaf, and New Horizons as expands it. That being said..,

Job #2: Submit the Gimmick for the Game

City Folk introduced traveling to a new area. New Leaf introduced a semi-customizable town, and New Horizons introduced a fully customizable town plus visiting islands. What’s our gaming gimmick for thus new game? What basis are we using for our gameplay? Again, we are drawing from past game content and expanding in it but we are creating something new from the ground up.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Spider, Ferret, Snake are my votes

Job #2
Going on outings with VIllagers i.e. going on a cruise, coffee dates, etc

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
REVIVING THIS!!

Pleade vote fir your top three animals to include as villagers. Ranked voting is on.

• Moose
  • Panther
  • Bat
  • Snake
  • Spider
  • Ferret
Additionally, we will be going with a game model that looks at both City Folk, New Leaf, and New Horizons as expands it. That being said..,

Job #2: Submit the Gimmick for the Game

City Folk introduced traveling to a new area. New Leaf introduced a semi-customizable town, and New Horizons introduced a fully customizable town plus visiting islands. What’s our gaming gimmick for thus new game? What basis are we using for our gameplay? Again, we are drawing from past game content and expanding in it but we are creating something new from the ground up.
Spider
Bat
Ferret

More enviroment zones and biomes

With Happy Home establishing the ability to have houses in deserts, beaches, and bamboo forests, I think we should include more biomes to explore and cultivate, that way we could build our own little city, these biomes would include it's own array of events, catchable creatures, and certain species favoring certain biomes such as a duck liking coastal areas or an anteater liking bamboo forests, some biome idea I had are

Forest (the usual animal crossing fare)
Desert
Canyon
Island
Bamboo
Caves

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1. Bats
2. Spiders
3. Snakes
I'm not edgy I swear.

I love the museum a lot. Like a normal amount. So much that I've fallen asleep watching the fish before. I think we should be able to customize the museum. Take the best parts of the older museums, but be able to rearrange certain things. What if I think the horseshoe crab deserves its own tank and shouldn't be shoved in with the salmon? Or if I want the cicadas to be in their dedicated screeching room. I think this wouldn't be too big of a gimmick, so it could be expanded to other buildings but I only care about the museum.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Spiders
Bats
Moose

Gameplay Hook Concept:
Counties
In every Animal Crossing game thus far, whenever a second player started a save file on the game, they'd move into the town the first player already created. They never had the option to make their own town...

Until Now.

In this game, players are given the option to start their own neighboring town to the ones other players have made on the same system! You can even set up your friends' towns to exist next to yours...and this can snowball into tons of players having connected towns to form a County! This can basically work like a much friendlier version of a "clan" or "guild" system seen in other games.

If another town is part of your County, you can visit them anytime, even when the players who own them aren't active. A particular Villager can only live in one town per County, but Villagers from any town in a County can visit any other town!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our voting!

Name3 points2 points1 pointtotal
Spider3 (9)1 (2)011
Bat1 (3)2 (4)08
Ferret01 (2)13
Moose0011
Snake0022
Panther0000

Spiders will be our newest animal! These freakingly cute creatures are sure to bright the fright in frightening!

We will not commence voting on our gimmick but before I turn us over to that, I would like to submit one as well and this is an idea I’ve had for year now.

Let’s Go Traveling

Similiar in style to the biome, players will be able to purchase tickets from our flying Dodos to exotic places where, there, they can find new treasure and relics (new area in the museum), plants, fruits, and flowers, potential villagers, fossils, items, and more! Each area is unique and even features an adventure/puzzle-element to figure out how to get to some of the treasure! Some of these could be based on an Egyptian desert and pyramid, Inca ruins, frozen tundra, orientalist temple, Atlantis, and more!

With that, here’s our submissions…

Spider
Bat
Ferret

More enviroment zones and biomes

With Happy Home establishing the ability to have houses in deserts, beaches, and bamboo forests, I think we should include more biomes to explore and cultivate, that way we could build our own little city, these biomes would include it's own array of events, catchable creatures, and certain species favoring certain biomes such as a duck liking coastal areas or an anteater liking bamboo forests, some biome idea I had are

Forest (the usual animal crossing fare)
Desert
Canyon
Island
Bamboo
Caves
1. Bats
2. Spiders
3. Snakes
I'm not edgy I swear.

I love the museum a lot. Like a normal amount. So much that I've fallen asleep watching the fish before. I think we should be able to customize the museum. Take the best parts of the older museums, but be able to rearrange certain things. What if I think the horseshoe crab deserves its own tank and shouldn't be shoved in with the salmon? Or if I want the cicadas to be in their dedicated screeching room. I think this wouldn't be too big of a gimmick, so it could be expanded to other buildings but I only care about the museum.
Spiders
Bats
Moose

Gameplay Hook Concept:
Counties
In every Animal Crossing game thus far, whenever a second player started a save file on the game, they'd move into the town the first player already created. They never had the option to make their own town...

Until Now.

In this game, players are given the option to start their own neighboring town to the ones other players have made on the same system! You can even set up your friends' towns to exist next to yours...and this can snowball into tons of players having connected towns to form a County! This can basically work like a much friendlier version of a "clan" or "guild" system seen in other games.

If another town is part of your County, you can visit them anytime, even when the players who own them aren't active. A particular Villager can only live in one town per County, but Villagers from any town in a County can visit any other town!
Let’s Go Explore

Similiar in style to the biome, players will be able to purchase tickets from our flying Dodos to exotic places where, there, they can find new treasure and relics (new area in the museum), plants, fruits, and flowers, potential villagers, fossils, items, and more! Each area is unique and even features an adventure/puzzle-element to figure out how to get to some of the treasure! Some of these could be based on an Egyptian desert and pyramid, Inca ruins, frozen tundra, orientalist temple, Atlantis, and more!
Please vote for your top 2! Ranked voting is on. Here’s our list:
  • Biomes
  • Museum Revamp
  • Counties
  • Explore

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #3: Submit a Spider Villager

We will be adding our first Spider villager. Please indicate the type of spider it’s based on, the name, gender, it’s appearance, what kind of personality it is, and what spurt of aesthetics/furniture it likes and decorated it’s house with. Also please infiviare any particular personality quirks (stays up late, avoids interaction, etc.)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Charlotte

I think it's pretty much a given we'd get a female Spider with a name like Charlotte, considering the existence of the fairly well-known novel Charlotte's Web. The Charlotte in the book is supposed to be a Barn Spider, so the Charlotte in Animal Crossing will be the same!
1646879946344.png

Now, I don't know about any of you, but I can't help but imagine these Spider villagers resembling Muffet from Undertale, so unless we get a more concrete design, simply imagine a sort of chibified version of this:
1646880098046.png

Charlotte will be a primarily black colored Spider girl with yellow markings along her body and face. Keeping up with the theme of being inspired by Charlotte's Web, she tends to follow a farmer aesthetic, wearing overalls and a straw hat. Her hair is blonde and is tied into two braided pigtails. She has the Sisterly personality, and tends to wake up very early in the mornings. Her house furnishings fall under the country theme, such as barrels, haystacks, and a wooden swing. She will appreciate gifts that tend to have a farm or ranch kind of theme, and prefers the color yellow.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Joro
Personality: Cranky
Based on the Joro Spider

Joro is a Cranky male villager who appreciates Japanese-oriented items and goods. He decks his house out with tatami mats and Japanese furniture but in sparse and, yes, unkempt way. He wears a Yellow Samurai Helmet and often carries a scowl. His face is mostly red and wears samurai armor, typically yellow and has black legs.

He is often found at night time and sleeps in late. While outside, he’s typically found in areas with lots of trees and and shrubs.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Widow
Personality: Snooty
Based on: the black widow spider

Widow is a Snooty female villager who prefers a gothic furniture style with occasional splashes of crimson. Furniture in her house includes a piano, a tea set, and a high-end TV. She enjoys keeping up with fashion trends, having a preference for fancy clothing. Her preferred colors for clothes are black, crimson, and purple, with golden yellow accents where appropriate. Her body is mostly black, with soft yellow around her face and legs, and a red hourglass marking on her abdomen. Widow is extremely shy at first, and quick to avoid conflict.

She is mainly awake during the night, either going for walks around the town or in her house watching horror movies. When outside, she will typically stay near rocks, stone fencing, and/or stone furniture.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please remember to vote!

I will vote:

1. Counties
2. Museum Revamp

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Name of Villager: Parvus (means small in Latin)
Personality: Normal
Based on:
jumping-spider-on-finger.jpg
One of the smallest arachnids and also has the best vison and largest family known as Salticidae.
Parvus is a Normal male villager who's light tan in colour having bit of brown. Unlike other Spider villagers who have eight eyes, Parvus himself has four.
He's mostly curious about things he has never seen before as well always being kind but sometimes get frightened easily. He's pretty much awake during the day time often hanging out with others.

For his house, I picture him having furniture like the Minimalist series and other things like a tv.

Clothing would be having one of those sweaters too big for him as well baggy pants.

(Also he would be shorter than the other villagers due to real jumping spiders being small)
(Probably my first time doing a villager submit)

Edit:
I'll do the votes as well!
  1. Biomes
  2. Museum Revamp

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be accepting multiple entries for now so feel free to submit one more if you wish.

I will be submitting a secondary one:

Name: Doug
Personality: Peppy
Based on: Bird-Dropping Spider

Doug is a smaller spider villager with a white, black, and brown swirl complexion around his face. His hobbies includes bug catching and looking at trees and flowers but will avoid Bird and sub-species villagers. Doug will deck his house in the Insect series. He is friendly but slightly shy around certain villagers.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Museum
Biome

Webster
Species: African Social Spider
images (1).jpeg

Personality: Peppy
Webster is a studious fellow, his favorite hoppy is reading and looking for rare fossils and Gyroids. He likes to regular the museum and is a top patron despite Blather's general unease around him. He has a little bit of a napoleon complex and hates being called "Shorty". He has 80 brothers and 80 sisters all named after soem sort of lame web pun such as Webby, Webrick, and Weboi. His house is decked out in gyroids, book shelves, and small fossils and he keep a pet fruit fly named "Skitter". His catchphrase is "Eye See".

Suki
Species: Hawaii Happy Face Spider
download (8).jpeg

Personality: Tomboy
Suki is the kind of girl that likes to both br bold and humbke at the same time. Being from the Tropics she decorated her house like a miniature hotel using bold colors of reds and oranges using the returning Cabana Series. She dreams of opening a spa due to not liking the cold, preforming to stay inside during the winter months and drink hot chocolate. She had a thing of not liking dirt and is constantly seen sweeping her place when guests eventually come. Coincidentally she has a pet Cleaner Fish named "Brushy". Her catchphrase is "smile smile"

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to leave villager submissions open for a while longer.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results:

Name2 Points1 pointtotal
Biomes1 (2)13
Museum Expanse1 (2)24
Counties1 (2)13
Explore1 (2)02

Honestly though, I feel we can include all four of these in some fashion. I think we could have biomes where you can build things on while also finding particular insects, relics, and plants. In addition, we could utilize museums expansions by allowing certain expansions and rearranging some exhibits. Finally, I think we could incorporate counties - especially if certain counties get exclusive biomes. Thoughts?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Name of Villager: Shay

Personality: Snooty

Based on: Diving Bell Spider

Shay is a Female Snooty Spider villager coloured Black and Her head is surrounded by water

For her house, I'd imagine she would have like a spa

Her clothing would be summer inspired clothing

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So after much thought, I decided to accept all of these Spiders as they portray a diverse selection of spider types but also covers various personalities. I do intend to have us submit tarantulas at some point as well.

We will proceed with two jobs…

Job #4: Submit a Title for Our Game

Both City Folk and New Horizons titles conveyed the main game gimmick which was being able to visit tbe city for the former and island living for the later. Wild World and New Leaf portrayed two different ideas with the former being a general expansion of the gameplay and New Leaf being a new chapter of AC in 3D (though the Japanese title was “Jumping Out” to reference the 3D aspect).

We will continue the CC/NH trend of a title referencing the main gimmick of the game…which is rather fluid given what we just accepted as our gameplay aspects. Therefore, according to management, this is the tag line of the game and what we should base our title off on:

Come join in a new and adventurous chapter in Animal Crossing history where you encounter searing sands, frigid tundra, red-rock canyons, marshy swamps, sun-bleached savannas and more! Travel to these locations and then bring a little bit back home to your own town! Fill and customize your museum with what you found on your travels and maybe even convince a friend to open a town next to yours! Perhaps a sister-village will spring up! So go out and explore this world around you!

Management wants us to come up with a title based on this feeling of adventure, exploration, customization, and connections.

Job #5: Submit a New Furniture Series

Furniture series are items plyers can place in their house and carries a particular theme, such as snowman-shaped chairs or pink beds. We will be submitting a furniture set which includes flooring and wallpaper. This shouldn’t be based on a holiday or a color but can be based off a general theme, a interior design concept, or anything of that nature. Also, and this is something I forgot to add, but we are adding “New” in our title because we already have two games in a row that uses that word. When submitting, please provide the following:
  • Name
  • What this furniture set is
  • What furniture appears in it (including wallpaper and flooring)
  • Does any previous Villager change their own preference to this one? If so, who? (Optional)

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So after much thought, I decided to accept all of these Spiders as they portray a diverse selection of spider types but also covers various personalities. I do intend to have us submit tarantulas at some point as well.

We will proceed with two jobs…

Job #4: Submit a Title for Our Game

Both City Folk and New Horizons titles conveyed the main game gimmick which was being able to visit tbe city for the former and island living for the later. Wild World and New Leaf portrayed two different ideas with the former being a general expansion of the gameplay and New Leaf being a new chapter of AC in 3D (though the Japanese title was “Jumping Out” to reference the 3D aspect).

We will continue the CC/NH trend of a title referencing the main gimmick of the game…which is rather fluid given what we just accepted as our gameplay aspects. Therefore, according to management, this is the tag line of the game and what we should base our title off on:

Come join in a new and adventurous chapter in Animal Crossing history where you encounter searing sands, frigid tundra, red-rock canyons, marshy swamps, sun-bleached savannas and more! Travel to these locations and then bring a little bit back home to your own town! Fill and customize your museum with what you found on your travels and maybe even convince a friend to open a town next to yours! Perhaps a sister-village will spring up! So go out and explore this world around you!

Management wants us to come up with a title based on this feeling of adventure, exploration, customization, and connections.

Job #5: Submit a New Furniture Set

Furniture sets are items plyers can place in their house and carries a particular theme, such as snowman-shaped chairs or pink beds. We will be submitting a furntiture set which includes flooring and wallpaper. This shouldn’t be based on a holiday or a color but can be based off a general theme, a interior design concept, or anything of that nature. When submitting, please provide the following:

• Name
  • What this furniture set is
  • What furtniture appears in it (including wallpaper and flooring)
  • Does any previous Villager change their own preference to this one? If so, who? (Optional)
Some questions
Would Bamboo Forests be part of the biomes as that was one of the enviroment you could put a house in HHD

Also I have a good name
New Travels
I know it is based off my own dead thread but it fits so well, new leaf was a new start of the series new horizons was about experimenting with stuff previously not seen possible, so a name saying that you will go to new locations not seen before would be fitting.

Also I have an extremely dumb idea for a furniture set

download (9).jpeg

Bean Series
Everything is themed around beans of various kinds, red beans, black beans, jelly beans, green beans and the works

Bean Bed: A sliced in half bean with a bean pillow

Bean Lamp: Glowing jelly bean

Bean Hanger: Green been pod with the beans themselves as wooks

Bean Vanity Set: Bean shaped mirror over a drawer made of black beans

Bean Radio: Upside down bean with a speaker inside it

Bean Drums: Two kidney beans flattened up into drums

Bean Table: A bean with a sprout coming out creating the table

Bean Walls: Seen above

Bean Floors: Black bean pattern floors

I would see Rasher use it due to Pork and Beans

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Gonna try to hop on in here.
Skate Series

A skating themed set. What else is there to say?

Skate Park Wall: Some concrete and a chain-link fence, as well as a blue sky
Skate Park Floor: Some skate park ramps can be seen, as well as Animal Crossing-themed graffiti (Such as a leaf)
Skate Bed: An oversized skateboard with blue wheels.
Skate Lamp: A sideways skateboard with green wheels. It can be turned on and off.
Skate Clock: A skateboard that can be displayed on walls.
Roller Skate Sofa: A red roller skate that has its tongue folded down, allowing a villager to sit on it.
Pennyboard Table: A long, green pennyboard
Halfpipe: A large halfpipe with a green skateboard leaning on the side of it. If put outside, villagers can interact with it by skating around it with the skateboard on the side. Only one at a time!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Some questions
Would Bamboo Forests be part of the biomes as that was one of the enviroment you could put a house in HHD

Also I have a good name
New Travels
I know it is based off my own dead thread but it fits so well, new leaf was a new start of the series new horizons was about experimenting with stuff previously not seen possible, so a name saying that you will go to new locations not seen before would be fitting.

View attachment 347223
Bean Series
Everything is themed around beans of various kinds, red beans, black beans, jelly beans, green beans and the works

Ah crap, something I meant to add but we aren’t doing. We are not putting “New” in our title. We already have two games in a row with it. No need for a third.

For my title,

Animal Crossing: Let's Explore

As for the Furniture Set, I will submit "Farm Series". This series invokes the style of "farm living". Included in this set is the following:

Farm Bed: A darkred bed frame with heavy quilts with dark red, green, and brown, along with white.
Farm Dresser: A dark red wood dresser with items on the top including a toy tractor and a toy cow.
Farm Rocking Chair: A dark red wood rocking chair with a red and white cushion. Passed down through the family.
Farm Wallpaper: A wallpaper that has a white picket fence with surrounding farm things like barns and farm animals as well as trees.
Farm Wallpaper: Grass and dirty carpeting with bits and pieces of corn kernels and hay.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will put off voting for a title until I get confirmation that Glubbfubb Glubbfubb will change their submission. If I don't get one within 12 or so hours, we will go with the win by default. Again, to offset from the "New" titles that we had for New Leaf and New Horizons, we can't add a title that has "new" in it.

That being said, we will begin voting for our Furniture Set...

Some questions

Also I have a good name
New Travels

View attachment 347223
Bean Series

Gonna try to hop on in here.
Skate Series

A skating themed set. What else is there to say?

Skate Park Wall: Some concrete and a chain-link fence, as well as a blue sky
Skate Park Floor: Some skate park ramps can be seen, as well as Animal Crossing-themed graffiti (Such as a leaf)
Skate Bed: An oversized skateboard with blue wheels.
Skate Lamp: A sideways skateboard with green wheels. It can be turned on and off.
Skate Clock: A skateboard that can be displayed on walls.
Roller Skate Sofa: A red roller skate that has its tongue folded down, allowing a villager to sit on it.
Pennyboard Table: A long, green pennyboard
Halfpipe: A large halfpipe with a green skateboard leaning on the side of it. If put outside, villagers can interact with it by skating around it with the skateboard on the side. Only one at a time!
Ah crap, something I meant to add but we aren’t doing. We are not putting “New” in our title. We already have two games in a row with it. No need for a third.

For my title,

Animal Crossing: Let's Explore

As for the Furniture Set, I will submit "Farm Series". This series invokes the style of "farm living". Included in this set is the following:

You can find voting at the top of the thread via poll.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #6: Submit a Special Character

In the same vein as previous characters like Isabelle, Tom Nook, Cyrus & Reese, Orville and Wilbur; we are adding a character that has a particular function for our new game. These characters are typically tied to the gimmick surrounding the game they debut in with Isabelle handling mayor-type functions such as public works while Tom Nook served as a way for players to pay off their debts in the first games. Likewise, Cyrus & Reese served as a Reseller recycle shop and the two Dodos allowed players to get off their island and to go to other ones.

Since our game typically functions players :exploring: different biomes to find treasures, our Special Character should reflect this. There should be a particular reason why this character is included that allows the player to be able to do something ONLY in this game. Like I said, previously, we couldn't fly off the island until we got the two dodos. That being said, a submission that is something like "This character allows you to sell something" or "go on a boat" isn't going to be eligible as we could do that before. Finally, it should be based on an animal specie snot yet available as a villager or special character much like how we have had them in the past.

When submitting, please provide the name of the character, gender, the species it belongs to, where it can be found, and what sort of function it serves.

Jackie
Species: Jaguar
Can be Found: A tent based on the biome she is found in

Jackie is an explorer who can be found at first in your town upon starting. Once a certain amount of quests are performed to get her set up, she will start a Jackie's Explorer's Brigade, a explorer group who seeks out fame and riches in different biomes. She will often task the player in finding treasures and relics in biomes and completing certain tasks which in turn opens up biomes for the player in their town. Once building up this biome in their town, she will then fly off to search for other places to explore. Once she does, she will return back and give passage to players to open up those biomes as well.

She also functions as an appraiser who will take and inspect relics to ensure they are display worthy which can then be donated to the museum once it is expanded. Beyond working as a explorer guide and appraiser, she also sells adventure gear such as the following:

• Tents (to save)
  • Campfires
  • Rations
  • Water bottles
  • Canteens
  • Fire starters
  • Rope
  • Medicine
Her tent corresponds to the biome so its a traditional camouflage in the jungle, hues of yellow, brown, and orange in the savannah, and so on.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job #6: Submit a Special Character

In the same vein as previous characters like Isabelle, Tom Nook, Cyrus & Reese, Orville and Wilbur; we are adding a character that has a particular function for our new game. These characters are typically tied to the gimmick surrounding the game they debut in with Isabelle handling mayor-type functions such as public works while Tom Nook served as a way for players to pay off their debts in the first games. Likewise, Cyrus & Reese served as a Reseller recycle shop and the two Dodos allowed players to get off their island and to go to other ones.

Since our game typically functions players :exploring: different biomes to find treasures, our Special Character should reflect this. There should be a particular reason why this character is included that allows the player to be able to do something ONLY in this game. Like I said, previously, we couldn't fly off the island until we got the two dodos. That being said, a submission that is something like "This character allows you to sell something" or "go on a boat" isn't going to be eligible as we could do that before. Finally, it should be based on an animal specie snot yet available as a villager or special character much like how we have had them in the past.

When submitting, please provide the name of the character, gender, the species it belongs to, where it can be found, and what sort of function it serves.

Jackie
Species: Jaguar
Can be Found: A tent based on the biome she is found in

• Tents (to save)
  • Campfires
  • Rations
  • Water bottles
  • Canteens
  • Fire starters
  • Rope
  • Medicine
Ranger
Species: Golden Eagle
The head park ranger, Ranger is responsible for the upkeep and health of the many biomes you explore in this game, a bit of a stickler her hates it when people put their trash in the wilderness. He sometimes hires people to pick up trash for him in a minigame and when completed gives you Ranger Badges to spend on camping gear. He also replaces Phineas as the badge giver giving badges for ocmoelting certain tasks. Once collecter enough badges he will open up and give you seeds that allow you to plant rare flowers. He also would task you as rangers as well to play other minigames like setting up tents for new campers, clearing campers of roaches, and stopping flea and tick infestations.

New Name
Small Person, Big World
Just thought it felt and sounded nice

Last edited:
Top Bottom