• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AngelWillDie's Dissidia Cosmos vs Chaos celebration tournament, Sign Up now, TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Greetings everyone, Angel here (new name....if it gets to confusing just call me Devil, im working on getting it changed <.< ) with a new tournament, Ive been MIA for a very long time for personal reasons, but am ready to get back into the hosting scene with a celebration tournament for a title Ive been crazy excited for a very long time, since it was first announced, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, a very unique fighting game that takes the greatest Villians and Heroes from the Final Fantasy franchise and pits them together in a final battle for supremecy between light and dark, it a fluid fighting game mechanic that quite simply, looks amazing.

So to celebrate Im hosting this tournament where 20 fighters, 10 fighting for good, and 10 fighting for darkness (though this side is definetly not all evil, I mean its not even possible to fill up this side with all villians because there isnt enough, so some fight for there own gain) in an epic battle to for once and for all decide whether good or evil will reign over the happy go lucky world of Nintendo. Every while Ill post a fighter and also explain there motif's for fighting for one side or another, create a sort of epic setting for the tournament.

Rules:
-4 stock
-No time limit (Its a last man standing match, those usually dont have time limits)
-No Items except Smash Balls (Again, its a theme tournament, the Smash Ball/Final Smash's representing the Ex Mode/Finishers)
-Best 2/3, Semi and Finals 3/5
-Single Elimination
Character Rules:
-This is a 32 person tournament (subject to change), so the same character can only be used by two people
-Must stick with one person for the entire tournament
-16 people must be good, 16 must be evil (meaning that 16 people can choose from the good cast, 16 can choose from the dark cast)

Characters:
Cosmos
-Mario
-Link
-Kirby
-Samus
-Fox
-Pikachu
-Marth
-Sonic
-Diddy Kong
-Pit

Chaos
-Bowser
-Ganondorf
-Meta Knight
-Snake
-Wolf
-Lucario
-Ike
-Captain Falcon
-Donkey Kong
-R.O.B.

Stage List:
-Each character will have a stage associated with them, which will be shown through the character bios
-If your that character, you do NOT have to use their stage in a match, its just an option for you to pick
-A stage can only be used once per set

Delfino Plaza

Entrants:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Bios:

Upcoming Bio: Meta Knight

Mario: The greatest hero in the entire Mushroom Kingdom and Cosmos' chosen champion of the Mushroom World, Mario's in this fight for the same reason he does almost anything he does, to protect Princess Peach and his homeland from the encroaching Darkness threatning to engulf the people he loves and cares for. His stage, Delfino Plaza, represents the happiness and goodness his world is still able to enjoy due to his heroism. His main antagonist is Bowser.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Already the Snake spots are gone lol.

And now everyone will copy my sign up "form".

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No ROB? He was a bad guy in the SSE for a while :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No Weegee :(

Sign me up as Pit I guess, just so I can compete lol

Samusbrawler (IGN: DTP) 3995-8553-8766

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Decided to add R.O.B over IC, I was gonna do something with IC and Pit....but R.O.B really does work better, even though its sorta harder to put a rivalry with him and Pit, and ill start adding entrants and such in a lil.....just a lil lazy atm ^^;

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll sign up as ROB, then.

Snare

Smash Lord
i have this sinking feeling everyone doesn't want to pick mk, ill do him then ><

Meta Knight
Snare (PKLUV)
3737-9212-5333

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Since ice climbers are banned, I'll go with the 2nd most annoying character.
I'll sign up as metaknight.
Hypocritical? Yes.

arch knight

Smash Lord
You could have picked Metaknight, there can be 2 people per character.

But now Barge is Meta, so I guess you are Wolf.

Why don't people read the rules?
****it!! over read that part so tired o well i want to train wolf more ive played meta enough throughout sir Os tourney

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How will the bracket work, because if you're gonna do what I think you're gonna do, it could proove to be disasterous. But I will wait to see your response before I jump to conclusions.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You are thinking good vs bad? Cause thats what I see lol
Bad will destroy!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am seeing him pair up the rivals. I thought about it, and it doesn't really work unless we get 2 of each character. But yeah, if we did that, match-up ratios would screw everything up, and this tournament would flop :\.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lol, nah rivals just add tournament story, match ups are random, it could be all good vs good and evil vs evil in the first round.....I just figure with something as epic as Dissidia, a tournament dedicatded to it needs to be epic to

GFE

Smash Journeyman
sign me up as Snake also!!! if i cant ill pick Dk
Gfe (ign:gfe) 4597-1153-9877

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Is this ever gonna start?
I was actually looking forward ****** with MK xD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hey, Nirvana here. *friend of Angel (Devil)* He hasn't been online for about a week now and I can't contact him from his other sources. The tourney's not canceled or dead if that's what you're starting to think. Just give him some time to get back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom