• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy's 818 Smashfests!

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah finals are coming up

and for some reason there are hella tests and **** to turn in

my summer is gonna be ALL FREE though

can't wait

Strain

Smash Apprentice
dang andy looks like we're training for fusion and festizzio's (he said it'll be the 23rd, this sunday)

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I just realized I can only bring one tv. One of my friends was keeping the other one so I didn't have to carry it to smash club every week and he could drive it. I didn't go to club this week though so I couldn't get it back :'(

Me and Ash will still bring a tv and 2 cubes tho. We should be there around 1:30 or 2 ( my mozart discussion gets out at 12:50)

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
that's fine. we're good on TV's, but the more the merrier. that big black TV is gonna be specifically for doubles.

guys, keep in mind that it's taking place in my backyard. it's not gonna be TOO hot, but still, wear some shorts or something. for those of you who haven't been to my house: don't let this stop you from coming because my backyard is pretty nice (sunroof and urrthang) :)
i'll try to get some water bottles in an iced cooler for y'all

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
alright cool cool.

dammnn, j666! i'm actually down to host one on a wednesday. i just need to plan it ahead of time and peeps gotta let me know if they would be down to come. June 2nd?

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I'm in school until June 11th, but my only class wednesday is 8:30-10:00 so we'll see :D

Today was really fun! Sorry I wasn't out playing more though, I didn't get much sleep last night and fox kills my brain -_-

I regret not playing Larry, although our conversation about DDR was entertaining lol

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
yo andy, thanks so much for hosting... I had a great time playing with everyone there, especially with the outdoor settings

i'll be sure to come by next time.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
@NeoAkira: I saw a random silver controller on the outdoor counter; it might be yours. Btw, I enjoyed that recent episode of South Park with that lonely interwebs kid in your icon. Facebook Yahtzee Death Match ftw!

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for June 2nd I thought this smashfest was on Sat. **** Work. :[
lameness. the next one's on June 2nd. try to make it.

I'm in school until June 11th, but my only class wednesday is 8:30-10:00 so we'll see :D

Today was really fun! Sorry I wasn't out playing more though, I didn't get much sleep last night and fox kills my brain -_-

I regret not playing Larry, although our conversation about DDR was entertaining lol
sweet hopefully you make it. definitely try to knock out early this time so we can train at the top of our games.

yo andy, thanks so much for hosting... I had a great time playing with everyone there, especially with the outdoor settings

i'll be sure to come by next time.
haha no problem. our matches were sick!

Strain

Smash Apprentice
ima try mah hardest to make it >=]

and andy are you free to hang out anytime this weekend? including monday

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
dooown. alright im tutoring right now but i should be done in 10 minutes. i would need a ride back from ashkan though. ill give him a call :)

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Ash is gonna be here, my family's watching Nine tho lol
I don't like that movie since it was released in theatres the day and same year as my combo video was; **** that 9 movie! and its producers!

Hi Brenden!

WHA?

Smash Ace
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u make it for friday or sat?

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Andy, why would they demand you up the ***? A confined space like that wouldn't really be conducive to proper tutoring, I feel.

When will be the next one? After this week all I gots is finals week and I'm donezoes :D

Top Bottom