• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy's 818 Smashfests!

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
**** i just realized i get out of class on fridays at 5, so it's definitely not gonna happen that day :/ it would have to be on saturday then. i'm only gonna make this happen if enough people let me know by thursday.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
I walked right past you but didn't realize it was you until I was waiting for the bus...lol
****nn that's shady taco. not sayin wassup
hahah

well i guess imma make it happen, a few other homies said they're down so i guess it's gonna be small. it's gonna rain on saturday though. i hope that won't stop you fargs from coming

Strain

Smash Apprentice
too bad I didn't get to stay for too long /=

Ash, I hope you don't feel too bad about my Cammy owning you :]

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I can bring two tvs and a cube and Ash should have a cube too. I'll try to come early so we can get more **** doubles matches in :D

WHA?

Smash Ace
ill see if i can come
do u guys think me and joe got potential for doubles???

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Re-reading the comments from the last smashfest, I hope Strain's Cammy is ready to get *****
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

And Wha, I think you guy's would be a good team. I think in most situations you guys shouldn't be depending on the grab + fsmash too much... I think sheik should just try for the techchase most of the time. That's just what I noticed though, I don't really know marth at all lol

WHA?

Smash Ace
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

And Wha, I think you guy's would be a good team. I think in most situations you guys shouldn't be depending on the grab + fsmash too much... I think sheik should just try for the techchase most of the time. That's just what I noticed though, I don't really know marth at all lol
yea definately, we shouldnt rely on it but i was getting him used to the spacing in case the situation comes up so that we can execute it properly

u know ur melee stuff, i gotta practice with u for technical stuff, oh and imma find ur techin pattern (if u have one)
u guys are perfect to practice with, well for what i need
-technical -strain
-sheik ditto - ash
-doubles -andy/strain

imma try bringin my ppl to this

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
you should try to make this lovage. the group of smashers that usually assemble at my smashfests are technical and smart players, but we lack practice against ranked players (i guess practice reading movements and habits of experienced players as yourself). less experienced players try to attend smashfests thrown by ranked players as much as possible, yet i hardly see ranked players attend smashfests like mine (for obvious reasons of course). my point is that we could really use your help, and I'm positive that the group of smashers that I play with would make total use of the little practice we can get against you guys.

WHA?

Smash Ace
strain and ash are the shiz

just sayin
for now i only got 2 goals in melee
-to be achnowledged as good (ex. being deemed "the shiz" by lovage, getting reccommended by someone ranked)
-to be the socal sheik to beat lovage

of course getting better is abviously a goal but those are specific goals......

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I remember you, your the guy held that brawl tourney 2 years ago. I'd be down to go since it's a 10 min. walking distance from my house.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
I remember you, your the guy held that brawl tourney 2 years ago. I'd be down to go since it's a 10 min. walking distance from my house.
yep that was me lol. alright i'll see you here.

so what's the deal with setups? so far we got 4 tv's and 3 game systems.

WHA?

Smash Ace
yep that was me lol. alright i'll see you here.

so what's the deal with setups? so far we got 4 tv's and 3 game systems.
if i go ill have a full setup
ill know by tomorrow, im really tryin to go to this so yea im tryin

Top Bottom