• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy's 818 Smashfests!

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
stalking?! i better go to the able sisters and change my outfit to continue living unnoticed...

share your contemplation with us, lovage

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hmmmm from lovage means he's thinking about going

probably stole it from isai

WHA?

Smash Ace
so no one coming to this from chatsworth area?
i live on roscoe and de soto.............
well ill bring my cube with melee either way

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
hey you!!

if you can teach me how to get from your house to CSUN... then i'll go to the smashfest and back home.

but you gotta teach me! I remember you telling me how easy it was to get to csun from your house. I'm actually surprised its only 1 bus.
It's not one bus; I said it was one hour away by bus. It actually takes two buses but it is very easy to get here.

If you want to know which buses to take just call me.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, andy, is jimmy gonna be there? I really want him to start playing. We should try splitting the costs of a cube and melee for him.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
ive been playing with him when he comes over. to be honest, his marth isn't bad. he has a cube, he just needs melee. today is his birthday by the way :O

Strain

Smash Apprentice
****nnnn
we definitely should do something this weekend then. Ashkan said he has Beatles Rockband, but he can only bring his 360 and the game. If Jimmy could bring his instruments, we could chill at my house and play some of that... I don't really care, just chilling in general we be cool. Oh yeah, Chas is in valley for the weekend too :D

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I had a fun time at this. Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully I'll be able to stay longer D=

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the games, haven't smashed that long in awhile. There were about 4-5 setups, lots of space and I was smashing non stop for around 7 hours lol

Good job in teams Andy, I'll see if I can make the next one. Thanks for the bottled water! I think I got to play mostly everyone, sorry if I missed anyone.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
good **** yesterday guys. it went really well, so im definitely gonna get another one going soon.

had a lot of fun playing in teams with tavo. we almost had boba and nes
wha, we didnt even get singles in mang
taco, no samus dittos?
frank, dem iceys. next time, next time.

overall, lots of fun. hopefully it will happen again next weekend :]

WHA?

Smash Ace
anyone play tavo? how good is he
he plays sheik ptetty gay, but thats how she best is
knows his matchups pretty **** well, kept asking him Qs and answered precisely with %s
didnt quite know the jiggs matchup cause “there weren't anny good jiggs back then”
he had great execution

pikachu25

Smash Rookie
nice to kno that you guys had fun
yeah can you post ur smashfest for the next time???
koodnt make it but seeing all the good reviews
made me think twice about going next time
hope to here from you soon

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
First time smashing outside; I think it's much more fun to smash outside than inside a house.

Good playing everyone.

Tavo_7 I want some more experience vs your Shiek vs. my G&W next time when Andy hosts again if you don't mind; your Shiek is tough. Bring on the challenge!

Thanks for hosting Andy and thanks for the experience =D ; you know what I'm talking about...

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
First time smashing outside; I think it's much more fun to smash outside than inside a house.

Good playing everyone.

Tavo_7 I want some more experience vs your Shiek vs. my G&W next time when Andy hosts again if you don't mind; your Shiek is tough. Bring on the challenge!

Thanks for hosting Andy and thanks for the experience =D ; you know what I'm talking about...
haha no problem man :D

date for the next smash fest is up!

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Andy, apparently dunskies is throwing a smashfest on the 4th, and I would assume his would get a better turnout. Would you want to go to his instead? Alternatives would be just having your smashfest or chilling at my house with Ash.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
haha I saw this date before Dunskies went up, so isn't the D trying to compete with him?

either way I think we'll fail.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah mine's been up longer. i liked how mine turned out last time. i had a lot of fun :]
i'm gonna cancel it though. not enough people are saying they're gonna come :[

Top Bottom